Main character...

Name: Cassidy Belle Forbes

Born: December 22nd 1991

Status: Alive

Occupation:
• High School Student

Nickname(s):
• Cass (main nickname)
• Gorgeous (by Rebekah)
• Cassie (by Caroline & April)
• Love (by Klaus)
• Babe (by Hayley)
• Baby (by Kol)
• Darling (by Elijah)

Species:
• Siphoner

Gender: Female

Family members:
• Bill Forbes (Father)
• Elizabeth Forbes (Mother)
• Caroline Forbes (Younger sister)

Height: 5'3"

Hair colour: Blonde

Eye colour: Blue-green

Played by: Ashley Benson

~~~

Cassidy Belle Forbes is a siphoner and the main female character on Kindred Spirits. Cassidy is the eldest daughter of William Forbes II and Sheriff Elizabeth Forbes and the older sister of Caroline Forbes.

She has always had a strong bond with her sister, as well as her best friends, Damon Salvatore and Jenna Sommers. She'd been close with Jenna the majority of her life since Jenna used to babysit her, but Cassidy became best friends with Damon after she'd punched him across the face and kicked him in the crotch once she found out he'd abused Caroline, and after that, he developed a strong respect for her. She is also close friends with Bonnie Bennett and Stefan Salvatore, and her and Elena are trying to move past their problems and they are finally starting to succeed.

She attended Mystic Falls High School, and she was also Miss Mystic Falls (in the year before Caroline won it), and one of the most popular girls in the school.

Cassidy is a member of the Forbes Family.

---

Cassidy was born on December 22, 1991, to Bill and Elizabeth Forbes in Mystic Falls, Virginia. During her childhood, Cassidy befriended Jenna Sommers — baby sister of Liz's best friend Miranda Sommers-Gilbert — and later, Damon Salvatore.

---

Cassidy is a beautiful young woman with a pale complexion, blue-green eyes and shoulder-length blonde hair which normally appears wavy due to the length. She has a slim figure. She is also quite short, shorter than her tall younger sister, and Cassidy only stands at 5'3".