𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓|16

"Xavier, why didn't you tell me we were about to vacay in my homeland? I haven't been back to Trinidad since my mom passed." Nova said as they all looked up at her. That was new to all of them because none knew she was from Trinidad. They all assumed that she was American, and she never talked about where she was from or her parents.

"Auntie, you're from Trinidad. Hell, I thought you were American."

"No, I thought... Maybe I should've talked to you more besides torturing your little asses, but all you had to do was ask. Anyway, what is the occasion?" She asked as they looked over at Barkley. He was hiding by Xylia to keep Nova away while Ziggy and Rajesh left the room.

"To meet mi peoples. It was a hard decision, but after talking with mi Empress and yuh Opa. Mi decided that Mi would like to meet them. So, Mi can learn more about my mother." He said as Nova looked over at him with a blank stare. One she never really had unless she was thinking about something.

"Mhm, and who are your mother's people?"

"Mi grandmother's last name is Maharaj. Azaziah Maharaj is her name." He said as Nova tilted her head to the side, then looked back at Rajesh as he walked back in, looking at her weirdly. "The riches family Trinidad and Indo-Trinidadian. I can see it all in Barkley but you no. Your ass is too fucking light skin but sexy. Raj, let me rub those fucking muscles while you jack your dick."

"Woman, what is wrong with you?! Xavier, I'm going to find the people my age... your father and his little group. I'd rather deal with your high-ass uncle before fighting your horny-ass aunt off me. Tamila, you can come with me. There is no need for you to take behind... not that I want you to follow me and Selma, sweetie, you behave. I'm not trying to be a grandfather just yet." He said, quickly leaving. Soon as they were out of the room, Elias turned to them with something on his mind.

"Do yuh know sumthing about mi family?"

"No... and I should go find the rest. As Raj said, I need to be with the old folks. You little sexy muthafuckas be good and have fun. Selma, I think I saw Roman by the pool if you want to go find him." Nova smiled as she left; Selma got up and followed.

"Let's talk about Ava...."

"Let's not talk about Ava when she is not here if you want to know about Ava. Ask me, and I will tell." The girl spoke, making them look back to her standing in the doorway of Xavier's home with Ziggy.

"I was just wondering how you were doing...."

"I know you were Lias, but I'm okay. Hurting, and my pride was fucking broken, but okay. Look, I was weak...."

"A you weren't fucking weak. It could have happened to anyone of us girls." Ryleigh spoke as Ava sighed and took a seat next to Xylia.

"Maybe, but the result was me getting fucking raped. If it wasn't for Ziggy. I don't know what they would have done... You know they were our men! My fucking guards. Men that we with me almost every fucking day, and they... they raped me. Before you think it. It wasn't your fault Xavier or your Elias. They were sick fucking individuals that sought me out, waiting for the right moment. I know they always talked about me being sexy. Showing too much skin, but I never paid it any mind. Their records were clean... They are dead; my child and I are fine. So, leave it in the past." She said, standing as she quickly left out the door with Ziggy on her heels.

"They didn't say it was her guards. Uncle Lucas said he didn't know who the men were. I knew it was bullshit because how did that get in our VIP session. That's fucked up, and they deserved a death worse than getting shot in the head. Still, I can't believe Unk and Auntie are cool about A being pregnant by a man eight years older than her."