𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔶-𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱|88

"How do you feel?" Xerxes asked Rajesh. Two weeks had passed since Eva gave birth, and surprisedly, all the babies were full term and weight over six pounds. X knew he should have checked her himself, but he couldn't complain, knowing his grandbabies were healthy. However, Eva complained for three days about how her siblings and Elias cursed her.

"Good, I didn't think having kids with my DNA would feel so damn good. I loved Salma like she was my own. It hurt me to know she could turn against me like she did. I raised her from the time she was born, but she was like her mom. Hate had filled her veins— those four there. They are mine; it made me love your daughter a thousand times more for giving them to me." He nodded as Xerxes touched his shoulders nodded.

"Continue to love her, and she'll love you back. Have you, Ark, and Zig talked to the others yet?" He asked as he shook his head no. Xerxes had a feeling they all were in an awkward position. They weren't prepared to learn they were their siblings or Pierre's army was built on stolen children. X was still trying to wrap his head around the situation himself, but they needed to talk to one another.

"Then I have the perfect opportunity for you to do so. We haven't done one in a while, but a family therapy session may be perfect for you all. Have everyone talk out their feelings in front of each other."

For the first time, Xerxes was surprised that he was the one planning this. Normally he was the one getting dragged into the session. Today he was planning it, and his sisters and dad couldn't be happier. However, it was a reason behind it; Xerxes was ready to express his feelings to everyone about how he felt. It was time for them to know he was ready to move on.

"I'm not the one to talk about my feelings in front of everyone, but I'll try it." Rajesh sighed as one of his daughters started to cry. Quickly the man picked her up while Xerxes handed him a bottle. He has known this man for a long time but never has seen his face light as much as it did hold his child. "I'm still learning which is which. Having identical twins is a bitch. I don't know how your parents do it with Heaven and Neveah. I have to question myself each time. Am I holding Katya or Kylie? With the boys, is he Kaizen or Kayce."

"Kylie is bigger than Katya, and Kaizen is a bit darker than Kayce. You look at the details of your children. It's how we tell the difference between my sisters, my mom, and her twin. It has always been easy for me, but the rest still have trouble telling them apart— have you and Eva set a date for the wedding?" He asked, making the man shake his head. Either something was bothering him, or Eva was stalling.

"She's waiting for Pedro to propose. She wants to do a double wedding with her sister, but it seems like Dro is having second thoughts. What about you and Riley? When will the two of you tie the knot again? Or will you?" Xerxes laughed, thinking back to when she asked him to marry her in Florida. X was enjoying the dating thing they had going on and wanted to wait until they dated for a year before marrying again. He didn't want to jump back into marriage because it felt like the right thing.

"We will in a few months. I'm enjoying the dating life with Riley. Although I plan to propose to her soon— so she'll know I plan to marry her. She asked me to marry her when we were in Florida, and I think I broke her heart telling her I wanted to wait."

"Or did she hurt your pride by asking you first?" He laughed, making Xerxes stare at the man as if he had lost it. "Do what's best for you, man. I'm not saying rush into a wedding but putting a ring on her finger will let her know you mean what your say. In all the years I have known you and Ri, I never thought I would see a day when the two of you would separate. Don't let them win." Raj spoke as Elijah walked in, looking around the room as his eyes fell on Rajesh.

"The ugly nigga is here, and my beautiful nieces. Good thing they don't look like you."

"Sometimes I think he looks for people to try and murder him." Xerxes couldn't agree more, but Eli has been as long as he can remember. Recently he had become worse over the past three to four years ago. Melody's death and his near-death experience fucked his little brother up, but he was trying to make the best of it.