𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙|8

"Yuh a damn fool! How Mi let yuh talk mi into coming to this bumbacolt place!" Barkley said as the four-man walked into the home of Hattian Don. The original plan was to make them think Barkley was dead, but they had to consider the rest of their family if they found out the truth. Plus, they needed to know if they were behind the death of Barkley's family.

"Barkley, whatcha doing here? Mi hope yuh not here to beg mi to come back to yuh."

"I thought you said she was from here. Why the fuck she talks Jamaican?" Elias asked as Xavier looked over at the fool, shaking his head. Sometimes he and his father asked the dumbest questions but were smart as hell.

"Nobody worried about yuh Trinika. Mi needs to speak with yuh father. Sumone attacked mi home and killed mi family, and mi thinks it was him. Whatever it is, they think Mi hav sumthing that belongs to them." He said while she looked unfazed, shaking her head as her father finally walked up with a frown.

"Don Pierre...."

"Kisa ou vle? (What do you want?). You have the nerve to show up here after you couldn't honor our agreement! Mwen ta dwe touye ou! (I should kill you!)."

"Papa, mwen se youn nan ki pa t 'kapab onore li! (Dad, I'm the one who couldn't honor it!)." Trinika yelled as the man pushed her back, causing the girl to fall on her ass. Xavier knew they couldn't do anything without dishonoring the man in his own home, so they stood there and stared as she stood wiping away her tears. Still, something seemed off about it.

"Yuh don't hav to treat her like that...."

"She's useless, and she will die like a useless bitch! Now, what do you want, Don Wright?!"

"Mi home was attacked, and this was written on my walls in my auntie's blood. Mi wanted to know was it yuh." Barkley asked, showing the man his phone, which he didn't even look at as he talked to talk.

"I haven't killed you yet. Have I? Have you ever thought it could have been one of your father's old enemies? You don't have the protection of my armies anymore. What do you think they see Barkley? The young and untrained Don is defenseless."

"Mi is not defenesless...."

"Your father had other enemies than me. Do you think I'm the only Haitian Mafia Boss? I got accused of killing your mother, but the secrets lie deeper than... like who mother really was and the blood that runs through your body. Still, I offer my sorry excuse of a daughter to your father for you. Look into your uncle's past...."

"Whatcha tryin' say...."

"My father had nothing to do with this. Ark, he tryin' to fuck with our damn minds. We need to go." Ziggy spoke as the man laughed, causing Barkley to speak again.

"Only Jamaican blood runs through my body. What secret is yuh trying to say my mother had?"

"You don't know. Do you? It will all come out soon... what your father was after, who he killed to get it. Why do you think your father killed your uncle Ziggy? He would have killed your little cousin, too, if he hadn't killed him first." The man said as Ziggy turned to Barkley. "Oh, did I say something that wasn't supposed to be told? Looks like my bad, Barkley...."

"Yuh killed my father!" Ziggy turned to Barkley with his gun to his cousin's head as Elias stood between them. Xavier could tell this was entraining to the man as he laughed. He wanted to start something between the two.

"Ya bumbacolt, yuh told me yuh didn't know what happened! Yuh didn't see who killed him!"

"Ziggy fuck that shit! Don't you see this man is fucking playing games! Does it even matter? Your damn dad killed the fucking Don. Either way, the muthafucka was going to die, but you are playing into this man's mind game. He's trying to turn you against your fucking cousin shit, man. He is all you and Amoy have left. Stop being a bitch and man up!"