𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕺𝖓𝖊|71

"Again, with the sunbathing. Isn't your ass black enough, Father?" Raven spoke, making Pierre turn to her slightly. The little tramp was getting on his last nerves, and he was about ready to kill her himself. Truly the only reason she was still alive was he felt bad for her. Raven whore of a mom, died during childbirth, and the poor girl didn't have anyone else. He was her dad, so the best thing for him to do was to step in for one of his daughters.

"It's called washing away my worries. The Florida sun helps me clear my mind and think about my next move. With that being said— what do you want?" He growled as the girl took a seat at the end of his chair. She looked as if something bothered her, meaning she was about to start whining. Young girls were always needy, which caused Pierre to question why he liked them so. He was an older man that preferred his women to be around his daughters' ages— eighteen to about thirty-five and refused to go older.

"Do you love me?" She asked, making Pierre turn to the girl with another frown. What was wrong with this child? Why would she ask him such a stupid question she knew the answer to? "Have you been drinking again? You know it's against the law to drink in the States if you are under the age of twenty-one—"

"DAD! I'M BEING SERIOUS! Do you love me?"

"I care for you because you are my blood. I suppose you can call that love." Pierre shrugged as the girl burst out crying, making him sit up quickly, glaring at the girl. Pierre didn't understand what her problem was today. Maybe she was on her period or required a man or woman. Whatever she preferred.

"That's it then, the only thing you see me as is a tool—"

"I didn't say that, plus you don't do shit, I tell you. Actually, you are quite useless...."

"Is that how you cheer up your emotional daughter's dad? By telling her she is useless. I swear you or the sorriest excuse we can have for a father. Fathers are to love their daughters maybe more than their sons, but you— you care nothing about your daughters." Major spoke as he looked up at his son with no bit of regret. Pierre never wanted daughters; he needed boys who he could train... killers. Girls were useless and whiny.

"She should be lucky I let her and the other one live. Neither one of them did anything to help me. I send one to be married to the enemy and you to seduce him. Neither of you did your job—"

"Enough, Raven, go clean up. You don't need his love because you have your big brothers." Major spoke, pulling his sister into a hug as he kissed the girl's head. Pierre rolled his eyes, watching as she walked away before looking at this son. "It's time for you to get off your ass and make a move or drop the whole thing."

"It's not time to make a move, son."

"Then don't call on me when you decide to. I'm done with your pointless war, Father— I thought the Wrights did something to our family that caused this war, but after doing some research, I learned the truth." He paused, making Pierre stare at him, confused. He didn't quite understand where he was going with this but didn't really care.

"You can leave...."

"Barkley's father didn't kill your father. His grandmother did, and she's dead; that boy hasn't done a damn thing to you or his cousin. Leave him alone, or do you want him dead, fearing he will learn the truth? That you're his mother's brother. The hidden son that was set to marry his half-sister." Pierre quickly stood, pulling back his fist to hit his son, but the boy quickly sidestepped, shaking his head.

"You're carrying on a war that started almost a century ago, and you want Barkley dead because of some stupid shit your father did. There is no need to be mad because your little sister had a child with a Wright. You are a Maharaj; they had shit to do with your dead family's war. I'm done; you can die by your nephew's hand, but I prefer to live."