Not a Update (Info on New Book and More)

For the ones that don't know, I have a new book out now called The Detective and The Mafioso. If you hadn't checked it out, please go now. I would really appreciate your feedback. 

Regenia was a rookie detective following in her sick father's footsteps that everyone wanted to see fall, and the first given chance, they threw the hardest case in her lap

Regenia was a rookie detective following in her sick father's footsteps that everyone wanted to see fall, and the first given chance, they threw the hardest case in her lap. None cared if she succeeded or failed because their thoughts on the case were final. The man in question was guilty whether Regenia fought the evidence or not.

Giuseppe was Capo and soon became Don of the Italian Mafia once his father stepped down, but somehow he ended up in prison. There was no crime and surely no evidence. How did to come to this point? Giuseppe's cousin was his only answer. He wants what belongs to Giuseppe and plans to kill everyone in his way.

What will happen once Regenia and Giuseppe meet each other? Will she put him away as her city wants? Or will something more occur?

*

*

*

Also I have made up a schedule. I will only post twice a week which will be Monday, Wednesday or Thursdays. Sometimes I may feel like posting a extra day. So on the look out.