𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊|23

Barkley's hands were shaking as he tapped his foot waiting at the altar. He had never felt this fucking nervous before and didn't know how to control it. Nothing seemed to make it better, and it seemed to worsen when he saw Xavier and Shanice walk out. "Deep breaths. If not, you're going to run." Xavier spoke before walking him and his wife over to the bride's side as Ziggy and Ava walked in with a smile after Elias and Yejide came, and Ark knew he was about to say something fucking stupid by his smirk.

"Damn nigga, you're sweating. Here let me help you."

"Get yuh bumbacolt hands off mi!" Barkley spoke as Elias and Ziggy laughed. Xavier tried to hide his, but he was laughing too. The quints didn't make it any better as they walked in talking shit, leading Father Thomas to laugh behind him.

"Ignore them. They are all like their parents and the reason their great-aunt, and I married in secret...."

"YOU WHAT! NAW, MUTHHAFUCKA OMA, DID YOU KNOW THIS FAKE ASS PRIEST MARRIED YOUR SISTER?!" Elias yelled as Damya rested her face in her hands, and Father Thomas gripped Elias by the back of the suit jacket, telling him to watch his mouth. It was funny and calmed Barkley's nerves a little until the music started to play.

The doors to the tent opened, and everyone stood while his heart dropped into his stomach, seeing his beautiful Empress. She told him she was going for something simple, but; her dress was outstanding, beautiful, and everything in between. It was safe to say that Xylia had taken his breath away when he thought she had already done so.

"Why do you have to look so damn handsome? Look at you, my brother, and Ziggy...."

"Hey, how are you going purposely look over me!" Elias yelled, making Xylia turn to him with a smile as she walked over to him quickly. "I have small tittes, or did you forget...."

"Xy, that isn't even fair! Plus, I'm your cousin!" He said as Barkley laughed, shaking his head. Father Thomas tried his best to act like he didn't hear what was said, but the smile on his face said otherwise.

"Shall we begin?" He laughed as the adults in the crowd looked at them at the altar laughing, wondering what was going on. "We all know that marriage is a sacred thing between two people. Today I will have the pleasure of marrying this little girl I christened with her twin beside her. I normally don't speak, and I should. You know I have no children, Xylia, Xavier, Elias, and Ava, so when I say this, I mean it. You are my children; it gives me great pleasure to see you happy, and it breaks my heart to see the four of you hurt. I am overjoyed to be here. To have married your twin, even if it was a year ago. I have married your father, your aunts, and your uncles. Know you all are my family." He spoke as Xylia and Ava hugged the man.

"Don't get me wrong. Quints, all of you are my babies as well... Now, who gives this woman to this man?" He asked as Xerxes stood, saying I do. "I hate doing this part, but Xylia wanted the full wedding experience. Barkley and Xylia are making a leap and turning themselves into one, so I have to ask, is anyone who objects to this holy matrimony? If so, speak now or forever hold your peace." He said as Barkley noticed Luca and some of the other older males standing with their guns showing, causing them to laugh.

"Good, not that someone had the nerve to. You both know that marriage is a big step in your relationship; remember to love one another and cherish what you have. Barkley, I can tell you are a good man; it shows with how you love Xylia and your son. Xylia, there is no doubt you will be the best wife you can be. Now let me get the two of you married. I know the two of you wrote your vows. Xylia...."

"I didn't write shit...." Xylia laughed. "Excuse my language Father Thomas, but I didn't write anything. However, I will say what's on my mind. Barkley, when I first met you, I was like, damn, he's fine. Then I realized something. I couldn't have you, so I pushed the thought to the back of my head. I was trying to be a better person, and the first step was not to act on my wants. So, when you started showing me attention, I thought it was all in my head, and I ignored it. Over a period of time, you became a friend, which I started to love. You showed me something and made me see a part of me that I didn't know I had. You told me I was beautiful and worthy when I thought of myself as nothing. There are so many things I could say here, but they are all things you already know. You are a lover, friend, cousin, brother, and father. You love my son... our son as if you help create him, so I know you will love this child equally." She spoke as her brother, father, and Opa looked at her like she was crazy.