𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔶-𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢|85

"Is this real?" Xylia asked as she looked through the many pictures Raven sent to them. Xerxes had his doubts thinking how this could've been a trap. Pierre was known for his games, and this ran right in the middle of them. He could've found out about his daughter and son plotting against him and staged the whole thing. X wouldn't put it past the man, and his father just gave him their location.

"Will you babies stop fucking whining about shit. I wouldn't invite her to our home if I thought she was a threat. What the hell do you take me for? I wouldn't have it this far if I didn't know how to read people. It doesn't have to be face to face." Luca spoke, making everyone look at him but Adele. She knew Luca didn't do anything unless he was sure about it. Apparently, he trusted the woman and her brother, and Xerxes trusted his father.

"I'm not whining, Opa; I'm questioning if we should trust this woman. It could be a trap. It's all I'm saying."

"I understand your concern Xy, but it's a risk we had to take. Our men are all around the house; no one can get in or out of the premises. Trust me, sweetheart, your Opa has thought about all of this, but it's not the reading I got from Raven. Unlike you, Ava, Ryleigh, and Adalynn, she's not a daddy's girl. Raven's been hurt one time too many by her father, and shit like that will cut deep—"

"Trust your Opa on this one, Xy. Trust me, I understand this a little too well. After being mistreated for so long, the only thing you can think and dream about are ways to murder your abuser, and you all said it yourselves, she had bruises new and old." Adele spoke while Xylia exhaled and nodded. It was a little hard to believe catching Pierre would be this easy, but if the girl did their work for them... all the merrier.

"Suppose you're right. What are we to do with Major and Raven?" Shanice questioned, making everyone look at Xerxes while he looked at his father. "They're not a threat to us unless you all think otherwise." He spoke; the only person to shrug was Xavier while Barkley waved his hand.

"Mi could argue that she shot me, or Major was the one that kidnapped my son, but that Mi can't hold them reliable for what their bitch ass dad actions. They thought they were good children. Owning up to your mistakes is a big step— Mi agrees with Pops. They're not a threat to us. Although Mi would leave it up to them on what their next steps will be." Barkley spoke, making everyone in the room agree.

There were many things they could have said were their faults, but with a father like Pierre, none held up. He was a bad influence on his children, and it was good they opened their eyes; otherwise, they would be going down with him. X never saw the need to punish people who tried to help, even if they did something in the past that could question them. He has also never been so grateful for someone killing one of their enemies. One that he cared to kill himself, but the silver lining to this was their biggest pain in the ass was gone.

"I don't know how I feel about this. Letting Raven live is fine, but the man that took my son—"

"Trust me, Sweetheart, that's a hard subject to touch... think of it this way. Major had orders to kill Omari. Instead, he ordered him to be given to someone he knew had ties to a man that was our ally. He risked his life to save your son. Major knows he did wrong, so allow him to make up for it... what do we do to our guards who disobey?" Xerxes asked as Xylia looked up at him. Gently he kissed his daughter's forehead making her nod. Major deserved punishment, but it didn't mean he had to lose his life, and Xylia knew.

"I have something to say," Eli spoke, making their father sigh while Adele rubbed his arm. "Xylia, we all have our opinions but look at the facts. Major and Raven are young, and the only two children Pierre physically took under his wing. We need to ask why."

"Their mom died. Major and Raven are the only one of his children that had the same mother. I don't think he had a choice in the matter. Both were teens when she died, and he wanted to look like something. I remember once I visited for the weekend, and Raven accidentally broke a vase or something. Pierre beat her to the prick of death. Two weeks later, she begged forgiveness; it was the same with Trinika; he didn't want daughters. They were useless and a waste of air." Evan spoke as Adele stood quickly and left the room, making Xerxes and Elijah stand as well.