𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔶-𝔖𝔦𝔵|86

"Mi didn't think he was alive," Barkley spoke as he walked around the man, looking at how badly he was beaten while Xavier and the others watched. Pierre was hanging on to life by a thin thread, and he wanted to know how. The way he was beaten, Pierre should have been dead hours ago. Still, he was breathing and awoke, but the way Barkley was circling him, it wouldn't be for long.

"Yah, children did a damn good beaten on yuh. How does it feel to have yah own blood turn on yuh? The children yuh was supposed to luv and cherish felt the need to abandon their father... the man who helped create them for their enemy."

"Go ahead (cough), gloat. I'm not dead yet, bast—" Pierre was trying his best to talk shit still, but Ark punched him in the mouth before he could finish. "Yeah, mon, continue to talk yuh shit. It's all yuh can do now. Don't feel too great, does it?" He laughed, hitting the man again for the hell of it. That was Barkley's problem; he was a shit-talker when he needed to be taking care of business. Pierre could have been dead long ago if he had listened to Xavier, but the man let his pride get in the way of things.

Barkley was like them, a natural-born killer. Born in the mafia and train to kill, but like many Xavier had met from his family, he was a shit talker, and with it mixed with the man's ego. It became a problem, and Ark was aware of it, and the man didn't care. "I don't have time for this!" Xylia spoke, pulling a blade and quickly stabbing the man a few times as he screamed.

"Oh, you're a pussy bitch. Can't take a little pain?" Xylia spoke, ripping one of his bandages off before digging her long nail into one of his wounds. Pierre screamed as he tried fighting her off, causing Xylia to stab him a few more times until Barkley pulled her away. "Empress, yuh got to calm down."

"For what? I thought the plan was to torture his ass, not talk to him. What is it to do?"

"Mi wants some answers before we end his life. No one gets to torture my family and gets away with it this fucking easy. For years yuh tortured my family, yuh the reason Mi never knew my mother... my siblings. Yuh killed my father and all the family Mi had left. Why? The Wright family never did anything to yuh—"

"Y-your family t-took everything f-from me, but you d-don't know t-the half." Pierre stuttered, making them look at each other. There was no way this man was talking about what happened years ago between their families. Or was he mad about his little sister marrying one of them? It was hard to tell, but Xavier was sure it had something to do with one of the two.

"Nigga I know you're not talking about your family's feud. That was almost over a hundred years ago. Dude, let it go! Your fucking family lied. We did our research. They never stole from your family. Your great-great-grandfather was mad because the Jamaicans knew how to make money, and years later, they are still outselling you. Or was it the fact Barkley's father married your little sister... the woman you were actually in love with? It broke your heart when your parents told you she was your sister did it."

Pierre glared at Elias as he smirked at the man. From where Xavier was sitting, it seemed he hit a nerve as the man never opened his mouth to reply. Although it was hard to tell if the first or second statement hit a nerve, one of them made the man's eye jump as he looked away. "It was yuh... My father never delivered my Mom's body to my grandmother's doorstep. It was yuh." Barkley spoke, punching the man in the face as Pierre laughed, shaking his head.

"She s-should have n-never been w-with him... y-your father l-lied to y-you. I w-wish he w-was here t-to hear -the truth—"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" They all wanted to know. At the moment, Pierre wasn't making sense to them right now as Xavier followed his eyes over to Ziggy. This family tree was getting weirder and weirder. "Hell no!" Xavier yelled, making everyone look back at him. It should've been clear from the beginning, but none of them ever thought about it because he knew he didn't.