𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗|74

No One's Point of View

"Do any of you feel like Dad and the others got us drunk on purpose," Xylia asked, walking into the kitchen the next morning. Barkley, for one, knew they did, and the cleaner all over Xerxes's house told him why. It was foolish. They could have helped him carry out the mission, but Ark knew in the back of his mind he wouldn't be able to kill the woman he called his cousin/big sister.

"I know he did. Look around you, Dad killed her, and now he is nowhere in sight." Xavier chimed in, looking down at his phone. He'd been texting his father all morning but had yet to get a reply. None of his messages had been read, and his calls were going straight to voicemail. Zay started getting concerned until his little brother broke his train of thought.

"Have one of you seen Keisha?"

"No— you don't think she was sent here with Amoy's mission, do you?" Ryleigh spoke, making them look at one another with a sigh. Amoy did ask to bring her in out of the blue. She, too, could've been here to assist Moy, but it was unlikely. The woman didn't even know how to protect herself, and every time it looked like someone was about to attack, she held up her arms, scared.

"Mi doubt it. One of the men we picked up was her husband. Mi thought that was the plan to bring her here and make it look like he found her. I'm fucking pissed for years. Amoy lived under my roof. My people fed and aided her, but she and her mutha were there to kill us the whole time. Under who's order because Mi knows it wasn't Pierre's." Barkley sighed, shaking his head. The only known enemy his family had was the Haitians, and they stayed to themselves in order not to make new ones.

"The Nigerians wanted Jamaica, that much I knew. However, I thought after Emmanuel's death they dropped it...."

"Now your roasted black ass shows up. Did you have something to do with this?!" Elias yelled while Maddie stood there shaking her head. They could see she didn't even know who Amoy was. Although they should have been able to see, Moy knew her clear as day. She was cautious of Madison and one of the only ones who didn't think bringing her back into the community was a good idea, just as she loved to push Riley's buttons as she acted like the innocent one.

"NO! The first time I met Amoy was here. I admit I knew Tobias and contacted him to help me...."

"You know he was already working with the Nigerians?" Xavier spoke, making Maddie arch a brow. Again, she shook her head. There was a lot her birth father failed to mention to her, and while she said she was running things, there was someone in the shadow plotting a bigger win. At least, they thought.

"This is all confusing to me. Emmanuel never mentioned he was carrying out the old plan he and Otto formulated. He only told me about how he wanted Opa gone and how he had taken advantage of his sister. I believed him, but he was plotting in silence the whole time with a bigger picture. He didn't want the Nigerian Mafia. He wanted it all. Who was the ringleader?"

"We were hoping you could shine a light on that, but we're in the dark just as you. Dad didn't tell us shit, and we found out by breaking and entering." Madison laughed, remembering the days she and the others used to do the same when Luca kept them in the dark. She didn't understand how she could be so fucking foolish. This was her family and always has been—the thrill of learning who the birth father took over for the wrong reasons.

"Mi had so many questions. Yuh know, Mi remembers being a child and how Amoy was so sweet to Mi. It was all a bumbacolt lie. Mi wish I were the one that took her life."

"Fuck I want to kill her because she fucked with my Unk's feelings. How the hell are you gonna have a man fall for you so you can take his life along with his family? That's some fucked up shit assassins are trained to kill, not have your target fall for you, start a family, then stab them in the back. But what more do you expect when she has Pierre's blood running through her veins? No offense Evan but your people are snakes. I say we should kill your ass before we get a damn surprise from you." Elias glared.