𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓|19

"Are you sure you want to do this? You shouldn't let my crazy ass cousin talk you into shit Bark... a sex club, really. What are we going to do there? Watching porn is one thing, but seeing it in person." Xylia spoke while Barkley stared at her, walking in and out of the as she texted Shanice and Yejide.

"Elias didn't talk mi into anything. Mi wanted to try something different. Are yuh scared to go? If yuh, are we could stay at home Empress."

"Scared, no. I didn't think you were into that type of stuff. I'm willing to try anything at least once...."

"Anything...."

"I didn't mean it like that, so whatever is in your head, get it out because I don't share." She said, making him cock a brow. That wasn't what he was thinking about because Barkley wasn't the sharing type, either. His mind was on sex and the different shit he could do with her if she was tied down and blindfolded.

"Yuh don't have to worry about that... Mi don't share either. Before we go, Elias said sumthing about yuh needing a safe word. Yuh have anything in mind."

"Cats...." Xylia said, making Barkley burst out laughing as she stood in the middle of the floor, glaring at him.

"Sorry... sorry. Let's hope yuh don't have to use it. Stop staring at mi like that... but look, Mi have something for yuh."

"A present? For me?" She asked, pointing at herself, confused. "I told you not to be buying things. Gifts are only for birthdays, Christmas, Valentine, and anniversaries." She smiled, laying out her clothes at the foot of the bed. Barkley knew what she said, but it seemed right. All the other women in her family had chokers after talking with her father. Barkley realized it was only right to buy her one as well.

"Mi knows what yuh said, Empress, and Mi will stay true to that after tonight. Mi talked with yuh father, and he told mi history about chokers." He spoke as she turned to him with a confused look.

"The chokers, I also thought they were like a BSDM type shit. I know all of the women wear them but never asked why. Enlightening me will you; are looking to own me, master." She laughed, but something about the comment made Barkley stand as he walked over to her quickly. Like always, Xy didn't hear him until her back was against the wall, and his hand was wrapped around her neck.

"Mhm do yuh want to be mi pet? Mi can see yuh with some little fox ears and tails on my leash as mi fuck yuh. Is that what yuh want...."

"Barkley...."

"Yuh getting wet aren't yuh?" He asked. Xylia nodded slowly, making him smile as he pulled the choker from his pocket and placed it around her neck. "It's a way of showing that yuh mine, but not in that way. I know Mi don't have to do this, but Mi wants everyone to know yuh are mine. My unique sexy little Empress, and it's why your choker is different from the rest. Yuh have three layers to yuh... yuh a mother first and mi luv the hell out that. Yuh strong, hardworking, levelheaded, loving, and smart all in one, but Mi can go on. Third but not least, yuh mines and Mi will kill anyone that tried to take yuh from mi. Mi luvz yuh Empress." He spoke, placing a single kiss on her forehead as she rubbed her hand down his length.