𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖎𝖝|46

"Papi, yuh look happy. Mi didn't think you would be this happy to know Zay and Shanice were about to make yuh a grandfather again. Mi knows I am. More babies for mi to spoil. Maybe this can help me talk yuh into having another." Amoy laughed as Xerxes turned to her slowly with a smirk.

"That will never happen... then again for you. Maybe I will try." He smiled, giving her a quick kiss on the lips. He noticed that Riley was watching them the entire time, although she chose to stay quiet. On the other hand, Xerxes cleared his throat and leaned forward to speak to his brother while Amoy turned to Gen. Of course, Keisha choice to sit with the younger crew, which was best for the girl. She needed to be around people her age, which might help her fit in a bit more.

"How do you feel about becoming a grandfather of two?"

"Like I always do. High as fuck and ready to talk shit... but it does feel like our little demons grew up to fucking fast on us. I'm not going to lie; I miss Lias coming down in the mornings saying something dumb and making me want to beat the shit outta him. Now the little nigga got his own shit and having me wanting to go over and burst up in his shit, but scared what I might see. What about you? Your two oldest ones are married and with babies. Then you have this situation." Elijah said, looking from him to Riley, making Xerxes sigh as he rubbed his hand over his mouth.

"Sometimes this shit seems unreal. I'm happy with my life now, though... happy that my children are happy. Still, I don't feel as old as we are; I feel broken because we are missing a piece of ourselves. But them over there, I'll do anything for...."

"And that was the problem between us, Adriel. Your mindset was always on them—your children, nieces, and nephews, never on your wife and how she felt. You wanted him, Amoy, well, prepare yourself to become second... no third in his life. I will always be second. Like it or not, he will always love me more than you...."

"Riley, have you been drinking? Or haven't been taking your meds? We are not going through this tonight. We are here to have dinner; for Elias to propose, and for you to shut the fuck with your craziness. Damn, you've been doing good, don't fuck it up for yourself, please." Xerxes spoke as Riley picked up a glass of water, showing it to him as Amoy, Gen, and Peyton sighed.

"I don't see why you can admit, Adriel, that you love and want me back. Or did you forget what happened between us two nights ago? The kiss...."

"RILEY, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?! HUH, START SHIT THAT SHOULDN'T BE STARTED?! WHAT FUCKING KISS?! I KNOW YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING OF THE KISS YOU TRIED TO GIVE ME THAT I SIDESTEPPED!" Xerxes whispered, yelled across the table as Elijah sat back with a groan.

"Fuck why are you trying to ruin the mood? This shit is petty, something you will always be, but you know just as well as I do. We didn't kiss, and my wife knows about it. Grow the fuck and stop acting childish. You're just trying to get the attention on you because you can't handle somebody else being in the spotlight. Shit, tonight is about those two over there. Not the Riley Show." Xerxes said as she stood, picking up her plate and throwing the food in Xerxes's face.

"BITCH!"

"GOT DAMNIT, RILEY! THAT SHIT GOT ON ME TOO! GO THE FUCK HOME... FUCKING UP SHIT, DAMIT. UNCLE ROD COME GET YOUR CRAZY ASS DAUGHTER BEFORE I LAY HER ASS FLAT!" Elijah yelled as everyone looked over at their table while Xerxes stood and walked off.

"PAPI! Riley, do yuh hav to make his life a living hell? Ya mon, he luvs yuh and always will, but it doesn't want yuh. Stop making things hard for yourself. Think about yuh little gurl and those beautiful children and grandchildren. Mi knows it's in yuh. Jealousy is an ugly thing, and yuh can't heal if yuh continue to be jealous. Go home, honey, before yuh embarrass yourself more. Yuh children look disappointed, and yuh parents."