𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕺𝖓𝖊|41

Two Days Later

"Somebody has to tell her!" Riley yelled as Amoy and Xerxes looked at each other with a sigh. They were still looking for Omarion and had no choice but to get the military involved. It had been over twenty-four hours, and as they explained, the possibilities of finding him alive were slim. Xerxes couldn't break himself to do that to his daughter, and he refused to believe that Pierre had harmed his grandson.

The man was a Don. A ruthless one and wouldn't have wasted any time delivering his grandson's body to them if he was dead. This gave him the strength to believe Omari was still alive and that they would find him. The only problem was finding out where he was hiding Omarion.

"Dad, why are you so quiet?"

"My father always told me stories of how I went missing as a baby. How his enemies kidnapped my mother... the woman raising me as her own. She when missing along with me. They didn't hesitate to kill her, allowing him to find her body floating in the river some days later. I wasn't old enough to remember, but I know he told me by the time they found me... I was knocking on death's door. The doctors didn't think I would live through the night. Let's... let's hope this situation was like the one my father encountered with me. Omarion.... I can feel it. He'll be okay." Luca spoke as X looked at his mother, nodding while Victor entered the room.

"Anything?"

"Not really, but I found some more footage of the van they got into. It was abandoned on the west side of the Stadt. I have our men going there now to see what they can find. I have Leah and Vince combing through every airport surveillance from here to Berlin. Bus and train stations, we have to come up with something... Have anyone of you told her?" He spoke as they all looked at each other, shaking their heads.

"No, Dad doesn't think it's the right time. We need to keep her focus on helping us find her son. Once he is found, then we will tell her. If it's not one thing, it's a fucking another. Reese, please tell me you have spoken to my crazy ass brother. He needs to be coming back. He and Jeremias should have been done with their mission." Xerxes said. Reese shrugged his shoulders and handed him his phone. The two of them were still having problems locating Alexei but did find Ndidi's lifeless body with a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

 The two of them were still having problems locating Alexei but did find Ndidi's lifeless body with a self-inflicted gunshot wound

"Yuh should have let mi die!"

"If I knew you were going to be bitching about it. I would have." Xavier said as he lay back in the chair beside Barkley's bed. He could have ran after Pierre and let Ark bleed out. Either way, it wouldn't have mattered. Pierre still has won this round for now.

They had no clue where his nephew was and if Pierre had died... They would have never known. Instead of killing the man, Xavier decided to save his brother-in-law while placing one of their undetected tracking devices on the man and the bags they were foolish enough to return for. He was on the move, but they were still in Haiti, probably because they were afraid to leave. Still, Xavier hoped he would lead them to his nephew.