𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞|30

"You and Elias need to start paying me extra for all the shit I do," Leah spoke, walking into Xavier's office with a smile. The first thing he did was stood and hugged his big cousin while she pulled away and handed him an envelope.

"I don't think I can pay you any more than we already do... but I will see what I can do. Plus, you're the one that called me." He said, reading over the papers with a smile. Zay had Leah and Ian do a little work for him. Which was finding his wife's siblings as Leah and his Oma worked on finding her mother's people. They were coming up short-handed at the moment, but they all were determined to find them.

"You're gonna have to get Aunt Dee to work her magic with the foster system, but they are still in the same foster home together. Although I suggest, you and Shy take a trip to California and let them see their big sister and get to know her before bringing them to a foreign country. I have to ask, how do you feel about caring for a ten- and six-year-old?

"Oma and Opa agreed to do it. They said something about it being for the best and that Shy and I needed to focus on our own family. They needed to know her as a sister and not a mother figure. I can't say that I disagree. I enjoy helping with my sisters. Avery and Harper are handfuls, so I don't think I will do well trying to raise a ten or six-year-old when I'm only nineteen myself." He spoke as Leah nodded, sitting down with a sigh.

"Good answer, and if you need any other help besides that. Know that I'm in your corner. You know your father, uncles, and aunts are... I have the other information that you asked for. I don't know how you're going to take it. Shit, I don't know how I took it so fucking well. It pissed me off reading it." She said as she handed Xavier the second envelope. Slowly it opened as he frowned and quickly stood.

"Don't tell anyone about this. I will call Elias... thank you again. Know if you ever wake me up this fucking early again, I will murder your ass. Seriously, Leah, it's 4:30 in the morning, and you ought to be glad I'm an early riser. Go get yourself some rest because it looks like you haven't slept in days."

"I think it's time for you and me to have a talk

"I think it's time for you and me to have a talk."

"If it's about your mother, I went to see her yesterday morning, and she is doing okay. It kills me to have to do what I did." Tobias spoke as he sat there feeding Tessa without a care in the world. It would have been so easy to put a bullet in the back of the man's head, but Xavier couldn't bring himself to do it.

"Your whole plan was to come here and get yourself killed, wasn't it? You had a little thing for your cousin or still do, but didn't know how fucking crazy my Opa is over my Oma. My dad should have killed you. I know I would have. Put a bullet through your fucking skull, and my wife's the moment you showed up. He was thinking about what that would have done to his children. I would have said it was her fault; the others may have been mad but would've gotten over it. You got your own family killed because you were a coward. Besides turning down the offer you gave Madison, Sean and he thought he was doing something right." Zay spoke while Tobias continued to feed his little sister. The man never said a word as Xavier rounded the counter to stand in front of him.