𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞|70

"Outta all the places yah father could have sent us. He sends us to this dead-ass town, Gordon Town. Mi didn't like coming here when Mi lived here. Why tha hell would he send us now?" Barkley sighed, walking up to where Xerxes had instructed them to go. Xavier didn't understand the shit either and wondered why he couldn't come here himself. They were told not to ask questions, grab the man and go. Also shoot and kill anyone who stood in their way, and he believed Rajesh knew more than what he was saying.

"Raj, I know my dad spoke to you before we left. What did he tell you?"

"The same thing he told you. X sent me along to make sure you followed his rules. Something about this is fishy, and like you, I'm not too fond of it, but your father's authority stands over mine. In case you forgot, I'm a wanted man by my own fucking people who think I killed my father-in-law for power. If I want protection, I have to follow your father's rule as you do. I know nothing, Xavier." He spoke, and Zay knew he was telling the truth. In a way, Xavier felt bad for him. Tamila knew what she was doing. The woman wanted to ensure if he killed her before she could kill him, their people would think Rajesh murdered his father-in-law. It was so he could never rule without her. She was a selfish person and deserved what she got.

"Once your people in Trinidad learn the truth, all of that will be a story in yesterday's news, but you're right. Something about this is fishy. I don't understand why the fuck my father is keeping secrets."

"Maybe it had something to do with Dylan," Elias spoke, shrugging his shoulders as if he knew something Xavier and the others didn't. "Come again? I know Dylan, and he isn't someone your father would need to keep an eye on. Maybe it has something to do with Evan. That man is weird, and the fact he is Pierre's son makes me not trust him more." Rajesh spoke as Elias turned to Xavier.

"I'm saying I've been seeing your parents talk to one another more than usual...."

"Lias, that means nothing. Or have you forgotten they have to co-parent? Josiah has been a handful lately. Dad thought he was getting along with Mom, but apparently, he isn't. Seeing your mother cheat on your father can fuck a child up in so many ways. Plus, he isn't handling Dad being with Amoy, either. He says he hates Mom but wants our parents to be back together. It's why he is living with Opa and Oma— Why do you think Dylan has anything to do with this?" Xavier explained and asked while Elias sighed, looking back at Rajesh before speaking.

"I don't think Unk trusts the man to be with his BabyGirl."

"Can we not talk about my damn parents. As Raj said, Dylan has shit to hide, and they are not even dating. Ma keeps shutting him down, and it's because she still isn't ready to move on from Dad. Ja, she has accepted him and Amoy, but he was her one true love and still is, so it is hard to find someone that can replace that. Sometimes I ask myself did Amoy replace what my mom meant to him, or is she a filler, and he's afraid to break her heart because he doesn't want to be the bad guy." Xavier said, making Barkley turn to him confused.

"Naw man, yah father truly luv Amoy. Look at what he had done for her; he allowed the girl to have not one but two of his babies. They are about to have two baby girls, but if this is about Dylan or Evan, maybe he found something he wants to be sure about before bringing it to the light. Hell, it could be about me, Raj, or anyone of us newcomers. Let's stop pointing fingers Elias and get the damn job done... there's our man. Raj, sit back and let us show you how this is done." Barkley spoke as his brother smirked, taking a seat as he was told.

Quickly the five of them split up and closed in on the man at the bar. Xavier was the first to walk up and pay off the gentleman behind the bar to take his place as Elias and Ziggy took the seats next to him while Ark and King took a table. "Yuh look like a man with a lot on his mind. What can Mi get you to drink, sir?" Xavier spoke, making Ziggy look at him with a smirk trying his best not to laugh.