𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓|13

"Ark, Opa wants us in his office within the hour. Something about a visitor." Xavier spoke as he walked into their home while Barkley looked back with a smirk. Zay should have known something was up when he realized his sister wasn't in the room. It didn't hit him until Xylia came up from the floor, making Xavier stop in his tracks, looking between the two before walking back out the door. That was something he didn't want to see. Ava and Ziggy were enough. Now it was them.

"Zay, come back! Yuh saw nothing...."

"How the fuck you're going to tell me to come in if my sister is on her knees sucking you off?" He asked as Xylia opened the door laughing. Xavier didn't see shit funny as the two of them did.

"Zay, I wasn't sucking his dick. I wanted to see what you would do if you saw me come up from the floor. It was just a stupid prank, and it looks like I scarred you for life." She laughed while he cocked a brow, shaking his head.

"Yeah, Ima get your ass back. You play too damn much, Xylia."

"But you love me!" She smiled, hugging him. That part was true, but he hated some jokes Xy loved to play. "And what do Opa need with us?"

"I don't know what this is about, but Opa and dad said it was important for Ark to be there, which I don't understand why they didn't call him themselves. Sometimes they acted as if I can get you to do shit others cannot."

"Barkley listens to you, and you listen to him. I've noticed that, and I know that they have. It's the reason the two of you are friends. You're both alike; stubborn jackasses that only listen to one person. Yourselves." Xylia said, making him and Barkley look at her weirdly as she smiled.

"I'm not a jackass...."

"Ya mon, yuh are. Mi isn't going to lie. Mi knows mi a stubborn jackass, but Mi do listen to others Empress. If Mi didn't, Mi wouldn't listen to yuh. But when did the old Dons start calling for meetings, or is this something else? Ziggy called, saying he saw Rajesh here. Shouldn't he call for us and not the other way around?" Barkley asked as Xavier shrugged his shoulders. It was the first time he had heard of this. Therefore, he couldn't answer his question. The only ones that could do that were in the office they were walking into thirty minutes early because Barkley insisted on finding out what was happening. Why were they submitted to Luca's office? His work office and not the one in his home. Last, be not least, why was Rajesh there but didn't call them?

"Dons...."

"Ya mon, what is this about? And don't give me no bumbacolt story." Barkley said, looking over at the man. "Rajesh, yuh do know Zavier, Elias, Hiro, and I are the Dons. Mi may not be a part of The Oni, but Mi is still a Don, and you're in union just as us Dons." Barkley spoke as the man nodded his head.

"I know this, but what I'm here for isn't Mafia business. It's personal. Actually, Xavier or his father doesn't need to be here. I wanted to show my respects to the former and current Don. Also, see how Xerxes was doing. He and I are friends, you know. I know I have no right to come to your country unannounced and then ask you to leave so I can talk to another Don and your grandfather, but this is important... and I had an appointment with your grandfather."

"What the fuck Mi hav to do with it?" Barkley asked as Luca laughed, and Xerxes hit him on the arm. It was more of how the man looked at Rajesh when he asked him the question, as Rajesh gave him the same look back.

"If you'll sit your ass down and shut the fuck up. You'll find out."

"Yuh bumbacolt! Mi fuck yuh ass up...."

"Muthafucka, your little skinny ass won't do shit but get fucked up... SIT DOWN, BARKLEY!" Rajesh yelled, making Barkley look back at Xavier and then at the man in front of him. He was about to charge until Xerxes stepped in front of him, telling him to cool down.