Summary and More

KINDRED SPIRITS
A kindred spirit is someone that will support you even if you do not agree on something. Kindred spirits trust each other's judgement and are respectful of their partner's decisions even if they don't totally see eye to eye. Couples everywhere are using Relish to connect, communicate and prioritize their relationship.

"You walk in, and my heart beats different."
~ Butterflies rising

CASSIDY FORBES; Spent the better part of a decade searching for her mates, the eight people who fate had chosen to be with her. She always believed that once she found her mates, everything would just fall into place. Every crack in the world, every dilemma, would just magically disappear. She believed that she would have a normal life. But boy, was she wrong...

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

DISCLAIMER:

I do not own The Vampire Diaries or The Originals, they are rightfully owned by Julie Plec.

I do own Cassidy Forbes, and any added storyline/dialogue belongs to me.

This book will be following the plot of the series.

WARNING:
This story will contain gore, violence, and death. Read at your own risk.