I'm ready |b.d.h|

Smut
~~~~~~~~~~
Today Billie and I are taking a big step in our relationship. I've never had sex before but surprisingly I'm not nervous. It's almost impossible to be when I'm with her. She always makes me feel so safe and loved, I couldn't ask for a better partner in life.

"Are you sure you're ready, darling?" She asks me for the millionth time today and I reassure her once again that I am. Of course I've touched myself before but I've never even used fingers because it just feels weird to me. I'm willing to let her do whatever though because I know how much she cares about me. She would never hurt me and if I tell her to stop at any time I know without a doubt she will.

We share many loving kisses as she undress me and slowly makes her way down my body. Her fingertips gracefully gliding over every available inch of my body. Her touch is like water, smooth against my skin. "You're so beautiful" she says looking into my eyes before kissing the base of my stomach. I bite my lip in response, also showing my anticipation for what's to come.

Her tongue eagerly comes in contact with my slit, licking up the already present arousal. "You taste divine" she says licking her lips clean as I watch her excitedly. Her head tilts down slightly as she slowly sticks her tongue out and licks the entire length. I shudder slightly and my breath hitches as her tongue collides with my clit.

She focuses her attention there and moves her tongue slowly increasing the pace. By the time her tongue is working full speed I feel as thought I could pass out from the pleasure. Her fingers tease my entrance and I buck my hips so they enter. I bite my lip hard at the new feeling and my eyes shirt even tighter than before. Her fingers start at a rapid pace and my hands reach for my hair to pull it slightly.

The feelings she's emitting are making me crazy. I never knew this much pleasure was even possible. I didn't wait because I was scared, necessarily, it's because I didn't see the point. I didn't get the hype and why everyone was so concerned about sex. Especially about who is having it with who since it's none of their business. But this... this makes me understand.

There were so many noises I wanted to let out but I found myself holding my breath keeping them in. I don't know why I'm like this, something to do with shame probably. This entire time the only noise I've let out is grunts and a few groans.

"Should I stop?"
"No"
"Ok..."

She kept thrusting her fingers in and out of me at an incredibly fast pace. Shit I'm gonna cum. "I'm gonna cum" I warn her through gritted teeth and her pressure on my clit increases in response. I feel my high getting closer and closer, "don't stop" I say passionately. My high comes over me and I find myself screaming and moaning. "Ahhhh fucking shit that feels SO GOOD" I moan loudly surprising myself.

Directly afterwards my back relaxes and I fall against the bed feeling like I'm floating on clouds. She lays next to me panting and staring at the ceiling like me. "So..." she says, "how do you feel?" She asks. "Euphoric. Tired" I chuckle and so does she turning to look at me. I do the same and put one hand under my head while the other reaches for her hand.

"I was scared the whole time.... I didn't know if you liked it but you didn't tell me to stop" she says nervously. "I love it" I say caressing her cheek reassuringly. "I'm just not much of a vocal person... I'm not sure why" I shrug. "I mean you were pretty vocal at the end there, that was my saving grace" she chuckles. "Yeah I didn't expect that either. That was the best orgasm I've ever had" I say.

"Long awaited most likely so my body was like freaking out" I chuckle. "Well I'm glad you liked it" she says smiling softly. "I love you" I say looking into her eyes, "I love you too" she says happily surprised. "That orgasm really took you didn't it?" She asks giggling, "definitely but I mean it, no matter how delirious I feel" I joke. "Well I mean it too, love" she replies kissing my lips tenderly.

A/N
If it feels weird at all it might be because I wrote the last part first and then added in the beginning bit lol