Nerves |tammy|

Tammy's pov
"Come on Tam Tam" Debbie says, "why are you so sure you're right? Despite your belief you're not ALWAYS correct" I reply. "I wholeheartedly agree Tam but I really do agree with Deb on this. She definitely likes you" Lou chips in. "Oh god not you too" I say shaking my head and beginning to walk away. "Just think about it! Ask her to go shopping or something" Debbie calls after me.

I go up to my room and flip onto the bed thinking about our conversation. Maybe they're right? Even if they aren't I do love spending time with her so we could do something today. Everyone else is super busy and I know she gets kinda shy around so many people anyway. I go over to knock on her door and see if she's awake.

Readers pov
"Come in" I yell, the door creaks softly as it opens and Tammy reveals herself. "Oh hey Tam" I say with a soft smile, she quickly smiles back. "What's up?" I say since she hasn't spoken yet, "oh right... I wanted to ask of you wanted to go shopping with me" she says shifting on her feet. "Uh sure... now?" I ask trying to analyze her body language. Why does she seem nervous?

"Well I have to shower and get dressed so whenever you're ready" she says. "Sure thing. I already showered so I'll get dressed and wait for you" I say and she nods before leaving. I get up and begin looking for clothes. I just decide on an easy outfit.

(Disregard the shoes shown w the jacket)

I grabbed a jacket in case I get cold and made my way downstairs to wait for Tammy. I grab a water and sip on it while scrolling on my phone. I begin to hear the soft clicking of heels and raise my head to see her descending the stairs. Jesus Christ this woman know how to take my breath away.

Tammy's outfit:
(Without the belt)

Tammy's outfit:(Without the belt)