For What? |b.d.h|

(Smut)
I'm casually walking around checking to make sure everything is being set up properly. I've been working for Billie for about a year now so I know how she likes everything. "Hey y/n" someone calls for me, I turn around to see John, our executive producer. "What's up Johnny?" I ask funnily and he playfully rolls his eyes before pulling me to the side.

My face turns serious as this looks to be something important he's going to tell me. "Billie asked for you in her office" he delivers, I cock an eyebrow at him suspiciously. "Why does she need me in her office? She never uses her office" I mumble the last bit to myself. "I dunno. She said it was urgent and I needed to find you" he shrugs. I thank him and make my way over to her office at the back of the studio.

I knock softly on the door and wait to hear her order before coming in. "Hi, y/n" she says, motioning for me to sit and I do. "Hello, Ms- Billie" I correct myself since she's already told me numerous times to call her that. "Right. I called you in here for good news" she says with a soft smile making me return it. I stay quiet as I wait for her to tell me this 'good news'.

"I'm giving you a bonus" she says, "umm if you don't mind me asking... for what?" I ask cautiously do as to not upset her. "For your diligence, hard work, and of course good behavior" she smirks and I have to admit I'm more than confused. I mean Billie is a nice woman but for her to be this nice is odd. I feel like there has to be a catch or something behind this.

She stands up and walks around the desk to stand behind me. Her hands find my shoulders and rub deep but soft like massaging them. "Don't you think you deserve a reward, Ms. Y/l/n?" She asks and I can't do anything but nod because her hands feel so good. I find myself drowning in my feelings for her, trying to get to the surface but it's no use. She's intoxicating, and having her this close to me doesn't help my case.

Her hand begins to wander until it finds my neck causing my eyes to snap open. She applies slight pressure making my head tilt back to see her above me. As she bends down closer my eyes flutter closed as I try to ground myself. "Does this feel good? Me over you... maybe on top of you would be better. What do you think?" She whispers seductively in my ear, I take a deep breath but can't find the breath to respond.

"Awww. Don't be shy, darling" she says beginning to gently caress my neck before gripping it lightly. I can't control the gasp that escapes my lips at the feeling of her hand around my neck. "That's more like it... I guess you're more of a sound girl? Should I try some things and see how you react?" She asks more to herself before rubbing her hands up and down chest and torso. "Open your eyes" she whispers, I can feel her breath against my face.

When I finally do open my eyes her face is hovering right over mine. Her lips perfectly aligned with mine, so close I can taste the smell of cigarettes. "Cat got your tongue?" She smirks playfully as her hands travel even lower. "Come on, babygirl. We don't have much time for games" she demands as she pulls back the chair. She comes to stand in front of me and puts either hand on the arm rests, cornering me in place.

"All I need is for you to tell me you want it" she says full of lust. "Please" I whisper, "there's my good girl" she starts to touch me. "Please let me fuck you" I finish causing her to pull away in surprise. "What?" She asks trying to hide her shock, "I want to fuck you" I say standing up causing her butt to hit the desk. "Let me rephrase that. I'm going to fuck you" I say pushing her to sit on the desk.

"I think you've got this mixed up" she says shaking her head. "You want to give me a bonus? This is what I want" I say capturing her lips before she can say more. She moans slightly into the kiss allowing my tongue to invade her mouth. I can feel her fight for dominance so I push my hand under her skirt and palm her. "Fuck" she mutters in the kiss making me smirk. "You like that?" I ask her tauntingly as I kiss her neck.