Expect the Unexpected |w.v|

Basically 1894 words of pure smut lmao

CW: choking, mommy kink, g!p, (slight) impact play, degradation, possessiveness, praise kink, breeding kink, orgasm denial

I've been waiting all day to get home to my beautiful girlfriend, I have some unreleased frustration that I think she'll love. I quickly unlocked the door and took off my shoes, throwing my keys in the bowl and locking the door once I'm done. I don't hear her so I assume she's upstairs and I make my way up there.

I open the door to our bedroom to find her under the covers immersed in a book. I walk over to her being as quiet as possible, "hi baby" I say lightly tilting her chin upwards and kissing her giving her a discreet sign that I'm in charge tonight. She pulls back and looks a little flustered as she shuts her book and eagerly gives me all her attention. "Aww did someone miss me?" I ask as I straddle her, she looks down towards my lips and pulls me into a passionate kiss.

"Uh uh baby, I'm in charge tonight" I tell her and she raises her eyebrows in defiance. "Wipe that look off your face. You wouldn't want to get punished right? Well maybe a slut like you would enjoy it" I chuckle darkly and she looks at me surprised.

I remove myself from her lap and tell her to strip while I stake my clothes off, I turn around to make sure she's following my orders but she's just sitting there watching me. "Do I need to repeat myself? You know how much mommy hates to say things twice" I remind her and she begins quickly ridding herself of her clothes. I turn back to the bed to see her completely naked and lying on her back. "Such a good girl" I say, taking off my pants I leave my boxers on to tease her.

I take off my shirt but leave my bra on then climb onto the bed stabilising myself with my hands on either side of her head. "How much do you want mommy's cock whore?" I bark at her and she stares directly into my eyes as if in a trance. "I asked you a question and I expect an answer" I say before smacking her tit, letting her know I'm getting impatient.

"S-so bad mommy" she says, "you don't sound very sure about that" I say, before I can react she flips us over so she's on top. "You need to fuck me now!" she orders, I flip her onto her back just as quickly and place one of my hands tightly around her throat. "I thought I made myself clear earlier but maybe you're just not getting it" I say fake pouting at her. Her eyes go wide as she realises her position and I take the opportunity to run my free hand along her body and my fingers through her slit.

"Oh you seem worked up baby... I could help you with that. Only if you tell me who you belong to though" I tease her and she rolls her eyes. I tighten my grip around her neck making her gasp, "tell me" I say looking into her eyes deeply. "Y-you m-mommy" she stutters, "aww that's cute... you can barely even speak" I say grinning mischievously.

I push two of my fingers into her wet cunt causing her to moan from the sudden stimulation. "That's right, mommy wants to hear all your pretty sounds" I moan, "please mommy- please fuck me" she says beginning to submit. I rip my boxers off letting my cock spring up, her breathing picks up just looking at it. "Aww is my little slut excited?" I ask her and she nods quickly.

"Get it wet for me, not that you need it since you're already dripping" I spat, she eagerly sits up and wraps her mouth around me. "Look at me while you do it, I want to see those gorgeous eyes" I order and she looks up at me through her long lashes as her head begins to bob back and forth. "That's it baby, just like that. Take all of mommy's cock" I say gripping her hair and pushing her further causing her to gag.

I let out a loud moan as my tip repeatedly hits the back of her throat. Before I get too worked up I pull her head away and kiss her passionately, we both moan into the kiss before I start kissing down her neck. Sucking and biting to leave my mark on her and she doesn't even protest like usual, she really is submitting to me and it causes adrenaline to rush through my body.