Is it true? |c.g|

Reader's pov
I wake up and yawn while stretching out like a starfish. I rub my eyes and sit up, shielding my eyes from the sunlight sprinkling through the curtains. I go to the bathroom attached to Madison and I's room to brush my teeth. Once I'm done I come out and see the beast has risen. We just look at each other and say nothing as usual.

A knock on the door breaks our staring contest as she gets up to answer it. The door opens revealing Cordelia, also known as the most gorgeous being to ever grace the planet. "I expect you to be downstairs in 5 minutes" she demands softly. I simply stare at her in a trance, Madison words almost escaping me.

"Shall I come in this?" She asks in a seductive tone, I mentally groan. I see Cordelia's eyes flicker to me and I freeze. She gives me a polite smile and merely walks away from Madison. We get dressed in silence and I make my way down first since I'd already used the bathroom.

Once Madison decides to 'grace' us with her presence we began morning gathering. It was short and sweet, then we were off to classes. The day went by normally. Mind powers first, then pyrokinesis, and lastly potions. I enjoyed potions the most, mostly because Zoe was the teacher. But also because it's held in the greenhouse and it's my happy place.

Class flew by and before I knew it everyone had filed out. I started packing my things away when I heard someone clear their throat. I looked up to see Madison standing there with her arms crossed. "Good lord, what do you want now?" I asked turning around to finish putting my stuff away.

"You'll back off Cordy if you know what's good for you" she threatens. "Are you really threatening me right now? Over someone you couldn't give one shit about even if you tried?" I scoff and she rolls her eyes getting closer to me. "Listen. She's mine" she growls while staring me down.

"You didn't even like her until I mentioned that I did" I say sassily. "That's not true. I liked her way before, you have no idea what happened before you came..." she smirks. "You bitch! You literally will fuck anything with legs!" I yell at her, "fuck you! She doesn't like you anyway, I mean look at you" she says looking me up and down.

"As if she would EVER like your-" before I can finish my sentence the door flies open. "What in the heavens is going on here? I can hear you two from the back door" Cordelia says sternly. "Noth-" I start but Madison talks over me. "Cordy..." Madison says approaching Cordelia, swaying her hips more than necessary.

"Tell y/n the truth... you could never like her. Because you like me" she says with confidence. "What in the world are you on about?" She asks looking between the two of us. I look to the ground and play with my hands feeling embarrassed. "Oh come on cordy..." Madison says grabbing her hand and holding it.

"Y/n..." she says making me look up at her, she looks at me asking for me to explain. "Don't look at her. Look at me" Madison says using her fingers to turn Delia's head towards her. It seems to finally click in her brain and she gently pushes Madison. "This is completely inappropriate" she says to her. I knew she'd feel that way. "Oh don't be such a tight ass" Madison remarks crossing her arms over her chest.

"You're really telling me that you like that pathetic ass bitch over me?! ME" she emphasizes as she points back at me angrily. "Madison. Enough" she commands and I just stand there watching them. "You've gotta be kidding me" with one look the room falls silent. I look up and see Madison shake her head and look around.

"Uhhh what am I doing here?" She asks, "I just called you in here to talk about your assignment remember?" Cordelia replies calmly. "No..." she says confused, "don't worry. Go rest and we'll talk about it later" Delia says softly and Madison nods before leaving. I stand there in shock, she just erased her memories.

She watches Maddy walk out and then turns her attention to me. Neither of us says anything for a while and she takes the first step. I don't move as she approaches me until she's right in front of me. "Is that true?" She asks looking into my eyes, shit shit shit. Say something! "Yes" I say nervously but trying to keep my cool.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asks quietly, "because... why would you ever like me? I mean it's just like Madison said, I'm pathetic. I'm nowhere near as pretty as everyone else" she stops me before I can continue by gently grabbing my cheek. My eyes raise from the floor to meet hers. "Don't you ever say those things again" she whispers softly.

"You are the most gorgeous being I've ever seen. You're smart and you're funny, and you make my day every time you walk past me. Madison is a bitch and she says those things on purpose to get in your head. Don't believe a word she says. You are so much more than someone else's opinion" she says as her thumb travels slowly on my cheek.

"Kiss me. Please..." I whisper, she smiles shyly and leans in. I can't hold it in any longer so I pull her by her waist and connect our lips. At first she gasps but shortly after she sighs and melts into the kiss. I run my fingers up and down her sides, never wanting to let go. Soon after she pulls away  and giggles, "that tickles" she smiles.

"What... this?" I smirk squeezing her sides and she starts giggling all over again. "Yes that" she says through staggered breaths, I stop and press our foreheads together. Just cherishing this moment in case it never happened again. "If this is the first and last chance I ever get to do this. I want you to know that I love you" I say seriously as I look in her eyes.

"It definitely won't be the last time" she bites her lip as she blushes. "I'm happy to hear that" I say giving her a peck on the nose, "I love you so much. That girl tests my patience but I guess she's good for something" she chuckles. I roll my eyes at the mention of Madison but Delia is right.

She leads me up to her room where we cuddle for a few hours until dinner. I can't be any happier than I am in this moment. I don't know how I went all this time without her in my arms. This is exactly where I'm meant to be and I hope we'll be like this forever. 

Thanks Madison.