Welcome

*Before we continue i want to explain something, because if i don't you will definitely get confused. So we all know that Aleksi joined the band on October of 2020 and Blind Channel went on Eurovision on 2021, well in the story we will act like Aleksi joined the band one year earlier on 2019 and that they went on Eurovision on 2020 (let's pretend that it wasn't cancelled)
That's all i wanted to explain so you can understand what will happen from now on. Now we go back to 2019*

October 2019, Helsinki

Since we had that collab with Aleksi about the song back on march more and more people got to know us, even if it never felt enough but we were getting better and that's why we decided to write some more songs with Aleksi.

He's really good and he fits so much our type of music and the way that we write our lyrics.
The last two months we've been working really hard spending a lot of hours on the studio.

We wanted to have our third album ready soon because we want to drop it on 2020 and we want everything to be perfect and also we've been thinking a lot about a decision that we should make as a band.

We all came early to the studio today since we need to discuss about it.

And of course it had to do with Aleksi.
We all have been thinking If we should ask him to join our band.
We are doing a great job with him and he's one of our dearest friends since we met him and he's becoming our brother, if i say that he isn't already.
But he definitely is part of our crazy family and thankfully he hasn't regretted it yet.

Our songs sound much better when Aleksi puts his hands on the computer and plays with the sounds, and we all believe that his knowledge and fresh ideas are the things that are missing from our band.
The things that will send our band to the top.

"I don't think that we should discuss it any further" i said when we all gathered around the main table

"I agree, we should ask him once he comes here" Olli immediately replied

He's from the people that's the closer with Aleksi.
They spend a lot of time together and their characters are almost the same that's why Olli is finally happy that he found a person that has the same type of humour as him and someone that doesn't get drunk every time that we go out.

"I don't think that there is anyone that doesn't want Aleksi on the band" Niko said while looking around at all of us and we nodded

Aleksi is such a talented and hardworking guy. Who wouldn't want to work with him?

"It's like he's already part of us, we've written so many songs together already, so the question will just be a confirmation right?" Tommi raised his head after asking us

"Exactly, i think that we should tell him when he comes or after we finish with the song" Joonas got up and went to grab a bottle of water

"Maybe once we finish, so we are at a moment of relax you know" Olli looked at him and he nodded with his mouth full of water

After two minutes we had all agreed that we would ask Aleksi if he wants to join the band after finishing with everything that we have to do today and then we would have his answer, hopefully a positive one.

I really want that guy to be part of our band officially and this will definitely raise us on people's eyes.

We spend a lot of hours by recording some guitar parts and we knew that Aleksi would soon be here, with Kristy.

She had been out with my mom in the morning since she came to visit us yesterday from oulu and then Kristy went to Aleksi's and they would come together.