The Wedding

February 2019, Switzerland

The day of the wedding finally came.
Kristy had been up from 6AM doing things or just getting worried about her dress and that she thinks she doesn't look good in it.

Even if I've already told her a million times that everything that she will wear will look so good and even if she spend two hours in the phone yesterday with Minna talking about those things she still isn't quite sure about her choice.

I'm sure that she will forget this once we attend the wedding and she sees  Vanessa and her other friends.

I know that she will be fine but I'm also worried and nervous about myself.

I'm one hundred percent sure that some people will look strangely at me.
Maybe because of the way that i will dress? Maybe because of the long hair?

I don't know why but i know that i will get the attention of some and not for a good reason but just to give them something to chat about or give them something to point to their kids and tell them to avoid becoming like this in the future.

I just don't want this and i know that unfortunately I won't be able to avoid it but i will have Kristy by my side and I'm sure that in some way she will help me.

At least she won't allow me to think about all of this the whole time.

The wedding is in the afternoon and we still got some hours but we are already getting ready now since Kristy will have to go in the room where Vanessa will get ready and before she leaves she also wants to see me.

Kristy is now making her hair while her dress was placed in the bed.

She had bought it one month ago in Finland with Minna and the next minute that she showed it to me i loved it

It was a blue dress.
Not too short and not too long exactly where she wanted it. Even if behind it was a bit longer but it still looked wonderful.

She was curling her hair when i finished with my clothes and went to tap her shoulder to get her reaction and opinion.

I would wear just some black jeans, a black shirt and a white suit jacket.

I was sure that everyone would dress even more formal and have their ties but i couldn't wear something like this.

It just doesn't feel me and i wouldn't feel comfortable on something like this, especially with a tie on.
It feels like it is choking me and that it's too much.
I once tried to wear one in a young age because of my mom and after five minutes it end up in the trash.

"Wow" she looked at me from the mirror and then she got up and turned around to have a better look at me.

"I definitely have the hottest boyfriend and everyone out there will be jealous of me" she looked at me and her words gave me such confidence

"You really like it?" I asked to get my confirmation

"I love it babe and I'm sure that you would look good on whatever you wore" she smiled and turned back again to continue her hair

Sometimes men also need a compliment or something that can show them that they are good enough and what they are doing is okay.
There are a lot of times that i need this confirmation from Kristy.

I always love complimenting her and reminding her how beautiful she is and how lucky I am to have her but when she does it, it makes me feel so happy to understand that I'm also good at something or hearing sometimes that she also finds me handsome it makes me feel so good with myself.

After some time she was done with her hair and she started doing her make up.

That's when i went behind her and looked at her through the mirror.