Paris

April 2016,  Helsinki - Paris  

Today there was my flight for Paris. Nothing wasn't in the plan but I had to book a flight yesterday.

Two days ago Niko and Kristy travelled there since that was her b'day present.
Of course Niko had to be this clumsy to break his leg and now she couldn't handle him alone.

Joonas had recordings so he couldn't travel there, Olli had the same thing and Tommi was afraid of the airplanes so the only one left is me. Someone from us had to go since she really needed help.

I remember the night she called us, she called me. She was so worried about Niko and how could she make it now.

Also of course this had to happen in Paris, where they are far away and when they went a trip to have some fun  and now Niko can't even move and take ten steps.

I had packed a small suitcase that had everything I needed for two days and I was ready to leave.... If Johanna didn't make another scene.

Since I booked the flight she had gotten mad at me and she doesn't even turn to look at me.
Johanna obviously thinks that I'm going there to have fun and enjoy the place. Who wouldn't enjoy a town like Paris? But I'm not going there for this, I have to help my friends.
I can't let Niko like this and also I can't let Kristy without help.

Those two months we got closer and I got to know her better. She's actually a nice person and cool to hang out with.
Only 19 but her mind is well beyond her years. Sometimes she speaks and views life like she is already thirty. But all those time's we've went all out together I've actually had fun and enjoyed the moment.
I really like her company and actually can't wait to have another conversation with her.

We always end up to have the deepest conversations and after some minutes we could start laughing with an stupid joke that either of us made.

I've really have changed my mind about her and I'm really happy when people prove me wrong, in a good way.

Kristy also had the pleasure to meet Johanna one night that they were in my apartment with Niko.
I wasn't really happy with the way it end up though.

Johanna obviously had had some drinks before and she didn't need a lot to bring her worst self up.

Just by seeing Kristy sitting in my couch or as she says ours, she was annoyed.
She was polite at first but when they explained to her that they are best friends and not a couple that's when I made sure that we would argue later

Unfortunately I was wrong because the argument came earlier.
For no reason she started to shout to Kristy. She was blaming her that she is the reason that I'm not the same in our relationship and that because of her everything changed.  She said that Kristy was looking at me like she was in love and that I'm cheating on her with Kristy. Of course that was not true and unfortunately I can't control the way people look at me because it's their eyes and also every human has a different way to look at people.

"Yea have fun there with your friends" she rolled her eyes when I opened the door to leave

Of course as I expected that's the thing that she is thinking but she's so wrong. I could never leave like this for Paris, to have fun and without her but...

They say that Paris is the town for the people that are in love and I'm not in love anymore.... At least not in love the way Johanna wants me to love her.
I'm not attracted to her anymore, not after getting informed that she was the one enjoying her self with a random guy in the toilets of a club but I can't leave her this easily.