Familiar Face

February 2017, Helsinki

It's been more than three whole hours since Kristy and Niko got in the plane and now we are all in a café, Joonas wasn't in the mood to stay in or go to Oulu this early so he made us to go out, even if I wasn't really feeling like it now.
I already miss her and it's been only some hours since she left but knowing that it will take me too long to see her again hurt.

I'm also worried and curious about her new roommate.
We still know nothing about him or her and Joonas Is just getting in my nerves because he is here almost doing magic and praying that it's gonna be a woman and not a man.

I was about to join him, but it felt that this was too much.
I mean even if he is a man then what?
I'm sure than nothing bad will happen, Kristy can understand when a person is bad, at least most of times.
You can never know how good actor the other is.
Even if she's a woman I also won't be always sure that she's fine in the start, because we don't even know the person but it won't be easier than knowing that she's living with a man.

I was taking some sips from my coffee while I was listening to what the others were talking about. 

They were talking about the video clip that we were about to film in some days for one of our songs that will be soon released and it's part of our second album.

We are really working hard on this album and almost half songs are already recorded. Something that makes me feel a bit relieved because we are planning to drop this second album in one year and if we hadn't recorded anything yet then we wouldn't make it to have everything in our hands in one year.

"So how's going the search for the new studio here?" Joonas asked

I was about to reply but my phone that was vibrating in the table made me stop.
I looked in the screen and my heart almost jumped, she's calling. They probably arrived now.

My heart was running around my body like crazy. It feels like when I was young.
When I had a crush on a girl and just because she looked at me, I felt like the happiest person in this world.

That's how it is with Kristy. I'm always excited to see her or speak with her no matter what I'm doing, I will stop and give her some time.

And even the smallest things that she does make me the happiest.
We could just sit next to each other and I would still feel how my heart would start beating faster, we would just stare into eachother's eyes and it would feel like she was giving the whole world to me.
I would just have her in my arms and I would feel like the luckiest person, because I got the biggest treasure in this universe.
We would make love and I would feel like I was taking trips to paradise because i was with her.
We would just watch TV and I would just smile while looking at her and paying more attention at how she was and less in what was happening in the big screen infront of us.

"Hey" I quickly answered the call "Did you arrive?" Of course they did Joel that's why she's calling you now and not earlier

"Hey" she replied "Yea we are in the taxi now" I could hear some noises coming probably from the road

She's already so many kilometers away.
She's only some hours away but it feels like she's in the other side of the planet

"What are you doing?" She asked

"We are in a cafeteria, you know how can Porko be" I said and the blonde man that was sitting opposite me was rolling his eyes annoyed

"Oh I really know" she chuckled

We've been talking for over than five minutes and now Joonas wasn't the only one that was getting annoyed.
Also Tommi wanted to leave but I wasn't really answering to him or moving up from my seat since I was focused to what Kristy was saying and how beautiful Amsterdam sounded from what she was describing