54 : Not Normal, Just Unique

Jongsuk received a life-sentence to a maximum security prison. In other words, unless he works alongside an Einstein-level intellect, he will never be able to escape. Which he won't, at least for the time being.

It is also known that the drive that Jongsuk so desperately desired contained not only the names of the people involved, but also the scheduling of the shipments and the names of all the women who had been forced and abused by their operation. Following the disclosure, the government was successful in saving and protecting many women, mainly the teenagers who were also made to work alongside them. And the majority of his men were caught and imprisoned on charges of abetting the crimes. And while some of them undoubtedly managed to flee successfully, it wasn't for long, as as the day approached, one by one, they were eventually arrested by the police or the crime prevention unit.

However, four years have passed since that event, and throughout that time, the police have successfully captured a handful of those. Group by group, until justice was eventually served to all of them.

And everything was back to normal. There were a few adjustments, but everything else remained the same.
For example, everyone now knows about you and Yoongi. A few had the audacity to flirt, but they were all sorted up on the same day. Because of the same episode kept happening, you voted on placing a sign on him, or at the very least a name-tag or anything really, to which he obviously disapproved. He claimed it wasn't required because they already acknowledged the relationship, and people are just people. That is true. That is why you choose to accept his marriage proposal. Despite the fact that you loved him. Fortunately, he did not propose in the most old-fashioned way - in an expensive restaurant where everyone turned their heads and 'suggested' you to say yes. We were having a dinner picnic next to the lake in the park - the same place where we danced with the elders - and it was under the stars that he asked me to marry him. At the very least, no one is pushing you to say "yes", yet you don't need one to decide. And it was over a year ago.

Because there were so many thirsty male wolves and she-wolves around, you and Yoongi agreed to be married as soon as possible. You and he were both officially off the market. And maybe, this will keep those pathetic horny wolves at bay. Which it did, for most of them at least.

"Y/N, how about we have dinner together?"
You cast a teasing glare towards Jaemin, who is now partnering with you on an operation. You just finished a protection strategy discussion with the rest of the team in escorting one of the government ministers, and the meeting lasted over half a day.

"Jaemin, you do realize what answer you'd get, don't you?"

Every time you two have met, this young man has been acting flirtatious. But you know he was only joking because you already figured out which girl had piqued his interest but he was too nervous to confront. Yes, he is a typical introvert. Shy at first, then crazy after they accepted you into their circle. And after a lot of time spent with him, he finally loses his nervousness while he's with you. He already knew you treated him like your own family member, especially since you already knew his mother and brother.

"I'm leaving early because I need to stop by at Mrs. Han's..."

"You're leaving early because you need to stop by at Mrs. Han's house. Alright alright." He interrupted. Waving his hand away, brushing off the excuse in a dramatic way. You narrowed your eyes at him. Clearly annoyed that he interrupted your sentence.

"Another time."

"It's okay. I'll make sure you'll have dinner with me." He winked as he tsked in a flirting manner, causing you to roll your eyes. Sometimes you just don't have the energy to put up with his nonsense, so you either play along or roll your eyes, as you are doing now.