9 : They know!

Three weeks later

Yoongi POV

"How's it going, Agent Kim?" I asked Namjoon through the earpiece while watching at the screen in the van.

"Good. For now. The target didn't arrive yet." Namjoon answered. He was sitting in the car, pretending to wait for someone.

"Agent Park?" I called Jimin.

"We're in the position." Jimin answered.

"Okay. If anything goes wrong, you know the signal. Is that clear?" Namjoon asked while holding a book, pretending as if he was reading it.

"Clear."

"Clear."

"Copy that."

The plan was to make sure that the person who might be involved in an illegal organization who was trying to rob the bank. We were informed that they're planning on creating illegal weapons. So we planned it out for about two weeks. Namjoon in a parked car across the bank, Jimin and Jungkook as the fake security in the bank, Taehyung and Hoseok sitting outside not far from the bank, while Jin-hyung and me monitoring in the van. It's not like I can't help them at the bank though, I mean the mission communicator are important too. Without them, we're blind and never know what'll happen to all of us.

"The target is in position." Hoseok warned us.

There's a car parked in front of the bank. Dropping out it's passenger. Seokjin zoomed in on the car plate and searched for it's any related data. Unfortunately, it was fake.

"Hah, they're so clever." Jin chuckled while typing something on the keyboard.

The target walked towards the bank with his bodyguards. Just before he entered the bank at the entrance door, he was blocked by a guy and they're shaking their hands before the other person leaned over and whispered to him.

Then, the guy looked around and suddenly was dragged by his bodyguards and walked back towards their car quickly.

"Shit! They know!" I said through the earpiece.

Taehyung and Hoseok quickly ran towards Namjoon's car while Namjoon started the engine. I quickly accessed all the CCTV nearby to get the view of the car's destination while Jin-hyung lay out the map of the city. Not long after that, the door of the van opened and closed, indicated that Jimin and Jungkook joined us in the van. As the target's car drove out from the parking lot, Namjoon followed them. Then, Hoseok quickly rolled down the window and shoved out half of his body to shoot at the car's tyre.

Missed.

The car made a lot of turns to run away from Namjoon's chasing car. Not long after that, a hand with a gun came out from the window and shoot at Hoseok's windshield side. Thanks to our agency creating a bulletproof windshield, so Hoseok was not hurt.

"Agent Kim, could you please drive closely to the car. I need to take an identification of the people in that car!" I instructed to Namjoon since the car has its own wireless cameras that were connected to our monitoring system in the van.

Namjoon drove faster until it was parallel with the target's car. Luckily there's no other car came from the opposite side of the road. Taehyung join Hoseok in trying to shoot the car while avoiding shooting the target. However, they were a second faster. One of them shot our front tyre and the other one at the back shot the back side tyre causing Namjoon to lost control of the car.

"Shit!" Namjoon cursed while trying to control the steering. Not long after that, a car coming from the opposite of the road. He had no other choice but retrieve back behind the target's car. Since both tyres were flattened, so it was really hard to control the car. Namjoon stopped the car at the side of the road and sighed. Letting them escaped.

"Why aren't you chasing them?" Jungkook asked Namjoon through the earpiece.

"It's no use. They knew we're here for them, so they'll try to drive us around to get away from us. They'll never showed us their place or where they'll go. We need to step back and set up another new plan." Namjoon explained.

"But we have nothing to plan with. There's no lead." Tae pointed out the fact.

"But we do know who they are." I told them since I already ran up their face identifications.

"Jung Chanwoo, 26. He's one of the partners of the bomb expert, Song Yunhyeong. He was born in Seoul and had a few past criminal records." I read out the profile of the targets.

(A/n : Ofc he's not. It's just a ff. He's too precious to be a bad person❤️)

"The two guys who we thought were bodyguards apparently are not really bodyguards." I continued.

"They are Kim Jinhwan, or also called as Jay, and Kim Donghyuk. Seemingly that both of them are very close acquaintance with Koo Junhoe, the guy that Mr. J asked us to look out for." Jin-hyung explained.

Namjoon sighed. "Let's continue this later. Let's all have rest and re-plan tomorrow. And please call the car towing management and pick us up." He instructed.

"Already called." Jimin answered.

"I'll drive." Jungkook informed.

As we arrived, we saw Namjoon, Hoseok and Taehyung on the road side watching the car was towed away by our agency's management. They walked towards and went inside the van after they saw Jungkook parked. Then, he drove us back to the company before we head to our own home.

*****************************************

Sorry for a short update 😅