26: Small World

"Wait a minute.... Jin is your WWH Hyung?" You asked Yoongi but your eyes were basically looking at Jin before you threw them back towards Yoongi.

"Yeah... He's the-" He stopped as if he just realized something.

"How did you know Jin?" Now it's his turn to ask.

You glanced back at Jin when you heard he suddenly coughed intentionally.

"Yah, you know I'm still here, right." He said to Yoongi. Reminding him about his missing 'hyung' word before he continued.

"So the friend that you mentioned to me before was actually Y/N?" Now he turned to ask Jisoo.

"Uhhhh yeah.. why?" Jisoo looked away from Jin and glanced around before she looked back at him as she was confused with the sudden pressure.

"Yahhhh.. what a small world we live in eh." Jin wowed in astonishment before he looked back at you.

Now it all makes sense to you now.

Jin was right. The world is sure is felt small.

"Ooookay. Let's all sit down... and discuss this over dinner, okay?" Rosé stood up from her seat and grabbed the plastic of soju bottles from Yoongi and placed it on the table.

Yoongi went back to the front door area as he took off his coat and hooked it over the coat hanger. Then he walked back to the dining area and took the empty seat beside you.

You were actually gulping down the cold plain water when he suddenly leaned down and whispered in your ear.

"You owed me an explanation, young lady."

You were literally choked as you heard the last words. He never said that to you before. It was weird and yet..... hot. Then you motioned your hands at the others telling them that you're okay. He chuckled and patted your back as you coughed. You glared at him when you heard him laugh. You were mad, mainly not because of the pet name, but because all eyes were now staring at you as you were now the centre of the attention. Luckily Jennie threw the attention back to Jisoo and Jin as they were still curious about the secrets that Jisoo kept from others.

"Do you guys still remember what happened on our first mission together?" Lisa chuckled. Fishing everyones' curious eyes towards her after everyone laughed at Jin's funny story on his mission.

"Which one was it?" Jisoo asked as she looked somewhere around the room, trying to recall the event.

"That t-time when Y/N and Jennie stepped out of the v-van." Lisa tried to hold back her laugh. It took a few seconds before all of you  recalled the memories. Well, except Yoongi and Jin obviously.

"Yahh! Drop it already." You defend yourself as you hide behind the glass of drink. The girls were already laughing harder, leaving Jin and Yoongi clueless.

"What happened?" Yoongi fished for your answer but his voice was quite loud for everyone to hear it.

"Yeah, tell us though." Jin added.

Now you've become the centre of attention. Again.

You motioned to Lisa so that she should tell the story. Not that you don't want to, but it's more fun when other people explain it.

"Well, it happened on our first mission together as a group. Jennie's driving. Me and Jisoo were in charge as the Comm. Rosé was already inside. So that's left Y/N. When it was her cue to go inside, she needed to get out of the van to help Rosé."

You chuckled as Lisa explained the situation, causing Yoongi to turn his gaze to you and raised his eyebrows to you. You saw his reaction but you just shook your head and told him to keep on listening.