43 : Telepathic

"Don't turn around. We're being followed." He whispered before he kissed your forehead. You nodded and smiled, pretending as if Yoongi was saying some sweet things.
"Which do you prefer? This one or this one?" You showed him both of the mushroom packs. Yoongi stared at the packs for a few seconds before he replied.
"Let's buy both." You bobbed your head before you placed both of them in the cart. Yoongi softly pulled your hand and wrapped it around his arms before he placed both of his hands on the cart's handle and pushed it forward. Both you and Yoongi walked around the mall, taking some turns as calm as both of you could be. And only then, you finally saw the same two men following you. One of them wore a dark purple shirt while the other wore a black collar-shirt. Now that you know the men who followed you, you realized that you have seen him since you were busy picking up the potatoes.

"Babe" You patted Yoongi's arm before you released them and went to the racks. Yoongi eyed your movement curiously.
"I saw this when I picked up the potatoes." You picked one of the biscuits packets and showed it to Yoongi. The one with a purple packet. You shook it gently. Actually you have never seen or even bought this biscuit before.
"Me too." Yoongi nodded, understood the ciphered message that you were trying to tell.
"Should we buy it?" You pretended to read the texts on the plastic.
"I think we should just buy the necessary things."
"Yeah, you're right." You placed the pack back and went back to hold Yoongi's arm. Instead of walking around the mall, both you and Yoongi walked straight to the payment counter.

And to your luck, there's no one in the line, so basically you and Yoongi went straight to pay for the things at the counter. Yoongi gently pushed you forward so that you stood in front of the cart. So that he could see you where you're standing. Also make sure that you're not in a dangerous position. But of course the men wouldn't be standing in the line since they only have one item each and of course that will spike a suspicious look to any people. Like obviously the 'under 10 items' counter is available so it would be freaking weird if the customer avoided using the privilege just to pay at the time-consuming paying counter. With that, the men walked away. You let out a deep breath of relief as you were unintentionally held back a few moments ago.

After Yoongi paid for the items, both you and him quickly left the mall. On your way back to the apartment, Yoongi had to take a few extra turns just to make sure that no one followed. Therefore, the 20 minutes drive is extended to 40 minutes drive home. When you both arrived on your apartment room's floor, you abruptly stopped your steps.

"Oh shit!" Yoongi suddenly stopped walking behind you and he seemed to be completely off guard.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi looked around, making sure that there's no danger nearby before his eyes landed back at you.
You turned your body around, facing him before you blurted out.

"You paid them with your card, didn't you?" With that, Yoongi let out a sigh of relief and chuckled at your sudden remark. After what both you and him just encountered and this is what bothers you the most. He was literally shitting his own pants as he thought that someone or something was trying to hurt both of them.

"Why are you laughing? You did, did you?" You eyed him suspiciously. With that, Yoongi snickered in amusement. And this slowly filled up your anger since you were so lost in confusion. As if he saw the fire sparks in your eyes, Yoongi tried not to giggle, avoiding angering you anymore, and approached you. He emptied his other hand from the paper bags and snake his arms on your waist before he pulled you closer to him. He pecked your forehead and then looked down at your glaring eyes. 'Cute.' He thought. Your child-like behaviour amused him.

"Yes, I did. Is that what's bothering you after what happened this evening?" He questioned.

"Apparently yes. It should be me paying for those. Not you." You reasoned your argument.

"And I'm the boyfriend, am I?"

"Well, of course you are. And how's that related-"

"Then, I'm going to pay them." He gently spoke.

"But-"

"No, baby. It's not burdening me at all. For you, I'll even buy the mountains for you." He cuts you off. He left you speechless. Not because he just called you baby. Well, at least not the main thing that makes you lose your words.

"Are you reading my mind?" You squinting your eyes at him. Yoongi laughed before he leaned in and pecked your forehead and your cheek. Instead your head fuming with heat of anger, now it was replaced with flushed. Guess you can't stay mad at him. Sometimes you thought that he might be a wizard or something. So that he could read your thoughts and control your emotions with just a few sentences of spells. A sudden thought crossed your head. Maybe he hid his wand somewhere.

"Let's go." He pulled you and walked towards your apartment room. As you were entering the code of the door lock, Yoongi stood near behind you. You pushed the door open after it chimed you that the door is unlocked and went inside first so that you could hold it for Yoongi to enter. But the view in front of you was the least thing you were expecting when you came inside.

"Ummm Y/N baby. Why are you stopping-" Yoongi paused when he saw what caught your attention. Initially, he was confused at your sudden stop so he tried to follow the direction of your gaze and that's when he suddenly forgot the words of his sentences.

Two figures were standing not far from where you're standing. Okay, cross that. They were hugging. What shocked you the most is that the other figure was a face that you're very familiar with. The moment Yoongi's voice broke the silence in the room, the familiar figure shot her eyes open before patting the other's shoulder urgently. Alarming him that they're not alone anymore.

"Ummm Mark...?" The familiar person called out the hugger.

"What's wrong?" Mark looked down at the other as he slowly turned around when he saw her shocked unblinking eyes as if she just saw a ghost. But right after he caught the other two figures in the room, it was his eyes now that's not blinking. He quickly released his embrace away from the female.

"Mark..." You called out your brother while you threw your gaze towards the female and back to your brother.
"Why are you hugging her?" You questioned him. Instead of giving you the answer, he just stood there. Trying to recollect his sentences. Noticing that Mark was still struggling to say anything, the female started the conversation.

"Y/N..."
You switched your gaze towards the owner of the voice.

"Rosé."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

TMI. Actually this really happened to me. The stranger followed me around the mall. At first I really thought it was just another regular customer, but it's fucking weird when you could literally saw him wherever you were in the mall.
He even followed me in the women section! Weirdo.

Luckily I went to the mall with my dad, so thank God!
I don't know what could have happened if I didn't. People nowadays are becoming weirder and weirder. 😐
So instead of telling you the story directly, so I made it in the story lol