42 : Suspected

First of all, I want to apologize for my long hiatus 🙏🏻
I had some college's stuff and very occupied with them. 🤧
Now I'm done with that pile of responsibilities and hopefully I'll finished this book asap 👏🏻👏🏻

So,, to make up with y'all, how abt triple update??

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I choose a lazy person to do a hard job,
Because a lazy person
will find an easy way to do it."

-Bill Gates-

~~~~~~~~~~~~ㅇ~~~~~~~~~~~~

You turned yourself around, searching for the other warm body on the other side of the bed with your closed eyes. However, it was endless. You sighed and woke up with the cold empty side of the bed. It felt so cozily comfortable with his arms wrapped around your petite figure. It's not that you're being clingy, but it felt so nice with his body heat wrapped around your body.
Okay maybe you do feel a bit clingy nowadays.

You sat up and put your feet on the floor. Stretching up the numbness from your body. You then stood up and tidied the messy bed before you went to brush your teeth and wash your face.

You went outside of the room and decided to prepare breakfast in the kitchen with your oversized sweater which covered more than half of your thighs. However, you were quite shocked with the view in front of your eyes. Yoongi and Mark are preparing breakfast in the kitchen. Together.
Mark was grilling the meat on the grill pan whereas Yoongi was setting the food on the plates. Both of them were too busy to realize your presence at the time. Not until you were near the kitchen counter where Yoongi stood. Yoongi raised his head away from the dishes as he stared at your figure. His lips lifted upwards with you in his view before he went back focusing on the food.

 His lips lifted upwards with you in his view before he went back focusing on the food

"Good morning." He greeted you.
"Morning." You pulled the counter stool before you sat on it, facing directly opposite of him.
"Morning, Mark." You tilted your body sideways so that you could see Mark clearly from Yoongi's broad shoulders.
"Good morning, sleepyhead." Mark chuckled. You clicked your tongue in annoyance, causing both men to chuckle at your reaction. Weird, but in a good way.