25 : Dinner

Yoongi POV

Mr. J called you on the phone half an hour ago. So you were now at the company's lobby, on the way up to Mr. J's office. Based on what Mr. J said, it was something that he needed to talk to you alone. Well, usually if it's a group mission, he will have a talk with either Namjoon or Jin-hyung. Maybe both.

Only sometimes we all have a meeting together with Mr. J as a group. Unless it is an individual mission.

After you scanned your iris on the security scanner, you went inside the office. You saw Mr. J facing the glass wall behind his desk. For the newcomers, they might think that it would be dangerous to design a see-through wall behind you as you were working. But Mr. J isn't that thick headed person. He planned it well. We could see everything from the inside, but as for the people from the other side, they could only see an unoccupied office. How did they create this kind of technology? Don't ask. Because you're also not sure how it works but you were pretty sure hella brilliant people make it real.

"Good evening, Agent Min." He said as he turned around and faced you. He had both of his hands in his pockets. As what people said, he looks charismatic and also full of leadership.

"Good evening, Mr J." You bowed, followed by Mr. J.

"I'm sorry for calling you suddenly this late evening." He apologized.

"It's okay, Mr. J. It's my responsibility."

"Thank you for your commitment, Agent Min. Please have a seat." He pointed his hand towards the black leather couch on the other side of the office. We both walked towards the couches before we took our seats.

"I actually already talked to both Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin and they said that I should tell you myself. So that's why I asked you to come here." He continued.

You can't help but to wonder what was it about based on the serious look of Mr. J's face. Well, technically he did have that face most of the time but this time is somehow quite different.

"By the way... I can't help but to notice you spend a great deal of time with Agent Tuan." He said as he poured the tea in both mugs. He then offered you the warm drink.

"Oh yes I did, Mr. J. We were actually planning to talk with you about it but had to delay the news because of the latest incident." You explained.

He nodded before he continued.

"It's okay. I assumed you helped her during the rough times?" He eyed you in curiosity.

"Well, I hope so. But some of her friends helped too." You laughed humbly.

"I see."

There was a moment of silence as both of you sipped the warm drinks. Then he continued.

"Well, I hope that you won't tell anyone about what I'm gonna tell you. Including Agent Tuan."

********************************************

Y/N POV

You were helping Rosé and Jennie prepare the dinner. Yoongi wasn't here since he said he needed to go to the company for a moment and promised to come back before the dinner started. At first you thought it was going to be at Rosé's but according to Rosé, she and the girls don't want to burden you by going to their place.

So here you are. In your own kitchen but you don't have the power of leading it. Both Jennie and Rosé wanted you to do nothing and let them prepare it. But being a good friend, you still tried to persuade them to let you help, and again, with setting the table.