39 : 보고싶었어 (I Miss You)

Yoongi stretched his arm outward as he started to regain his consciousness from his deep sleep. Sleeping on the small couch is not actually as cozy as it seems. But it is hundreds times better than curling on the chair which will make your butt numb as heck. Yoongi sat himself up as he tried to blink his drowsiness away. As he was stretching his body strain, his eyes landed on the bed across the room. All of his drowsiness disappeared in a snap of fingers when he saw the bed was empty. He picked up his phone from the couch to look at the time, but after a few taps, the screen displayed a black screen. He cursed at himself for not remembering to charge his phone last night. He walked towards the bathroom in case you were there but you weren't there too. The last thing he wanted was you running away from the hospital. He didn't mind if you're trying to run away from him, but running from the hospital is pretty dumb. But he knew that you wouldn't do such a thing. So he went out of the room to find you.

He shifted his head around in case you were there in the hallway but instead he just saw some visitors and patients passing by. No sign of you around. The thought of you struggling pushing yourself on the wheelchair worries him a lot. Just then, he saw the female nurse from yesterday that treated your wound. Quickly he went in front of her, stopping her as she pushed the trolley.

"Excuse me. Have you seen the patient from this room?" Yoongi asked in a rush as he pointed at your ward room.

"Oh. Yes, I did." The nurse giggled at Yoongi as he looked like a lost child.

"Where did she-" He added.

"In her brother's room." The nurse pointed to the hallway that led to Mark's room. When she saw the concerned look in Yoongi's eyes, she quickly added.
"I helped her to the room. She insisted on not waking you up. Saying that you need more rest."
Yoongi stared at the nurse as he was still processing the words that he just heard. When he saw the nurse looking around uncomfortably with his stern stare, which he didn't mean it, he quickly thanked the nurse.

"Thank you." He moved aside before he bowed, letting the nurse continue doing her job. He tilted his head in confusion as it felt weird that you would say that after what happened yesterday. He was pretty sure that that was not the reason for you to not waking him up. He went back inside your hospital room instead of going to Mark's. Not that he didn't care for you. Even if he did, what should he say to you when he arrived in the room? He went to the table next to bed and plugged in his phone charger. Then he opened the base cabinet and took out a shirt and pants from the bag that Jin prepared for him before he went inside the washroom.

The room filled with you and Mark's laughter after you cracked a few jokes for him.

"Really? I've been missing a lot of fun." He giggled.

"I know right. I still can't believe he did that. Maybe I should change my door lock when I get back." You plopped down the grape fruit that was served on the overbed table inside your mouth.

"Yeah, maybe you should." Mark chuckled at your nonstop munching on the fruit.

"Have they come to visit yet?"

"Who? The boys?" You nodded. "No. Not that I am aware of since I just woke up yesterday." He shrugged.

"Maybe later." You guessed.

"Yeah maybe."
You peeled off the grape's skin before you gave it to Mark. Not that Mark hated it, it's because he couldn't move his jaw a lot since it hurt him to do so. Then silence filled up the room.

"I'm sorry." Mark suddenly apologized. You shifted your head to his direction as you made a confused face.

"You look ugly with that face." He laughed amusingly. You scoffed at your brother as you glared your eyes at him. Can't believe that he still likes to tease you although he's in a messy state. Usually you would argue with him but after what happened a few weeks ago, you tried not to. Not yet at least.