47 : SHOOT!

Y/N POV

It's been days since the last family dinner. And Mark had already returned to the mansion the night before. Obviously, there was a dramatic moment in which your eyes were soaked in tears. Screaming and stomping your feet on the apartment's tiles. Well, not really actually. Just a little bit of pouting here and there. A few days spent together in your apartment gave you the taste of what it's like to live with family under one roof again. When it's time for Mark to leave, you seem to be unable to let go of that feeling. You don't mind if people called you selfish for imposing your will on others. Is it even possible to call selfish for having your family together?

In order to calm you down, Mark convinced you to spend a few days at the mansion, in your former bedroom whenever you pleased. Not that you haven't done that before, but the last time you spent the night there was like a year ago... Maybe. But anyway, you of course, agreed. You even stated that you decided to accompany him to the mansion that evening. But obviously you weren't, because you were now still in your apartment, washing the dishes. What's stopping you? Well, you're not going to ditch your boyfriend in the apartment, alone. At least, that's what Mark asked you as you yanked on his arms, attempting to get him away from the entrance door of your apartment that evening. Plus, you also have to go to work on the next day. So your genius personal mission of following Mark back to the mansion completely failed.

You were alone in the apartment at the moment. Assuming that Yoongi left for his work since you woke up with a cold empty bed that morning. Instead of confronting the silence of the space, you plugged both ears with your earbuds. Playing one of the latest song by the girl band ITZY called Shoot. It was a catchy song that you couldn't help but sing along to. The beats of the song triggered your body's muscles, causing you to dance or rather sway from side to side. Little did you know that you have an audience. Watching you moving your body amusingly.

I don't even know jumuneul georeo
Uhm sswabeoryeo SHOOT!
Butterfly-cheoreom nan ni mameul bung
ppeonhan geon shireo See what I can do
ni ape seoseo nae maeumeul huk
So what you do?
Teoteuryeo KABOOM!
ije malhae bwa ni maeumeul Whoo
aemaehan mameul jeongnihaebwa You
Sorry byeonhaji ana I'm not fool
That's what I do

You turned around after washing the wine glasses and chose to dry them with the kitchen's dry cloth. But as soon as your body shifted to the other side, you almost dropped the glass you were holding, stunned by the set of eyes staring at you from across the room. You weren't expecting anyone else to be in the apartment at the time. You took out one of the earbuds as you greeted the audience.

"Ouhh you already home? I thought you were at work." You giggled awkwardly. Frustratingly hoping that he didn't watch your personal performance that you just put on. However, when you realised the other person had not responded, your chuckle became uneasy. Instead, he started to walk over to where you were.

"Ummm Yoongi?" His gaze was unusual and frightened you, causing you to take a few steps backwards. You panicked when you realised that your back was now against the kitchen cabinets and there's no more space for you to take. He, on the other hand, appears to have forgotten the words 'private spaces' as his body is pressed against yours. Positioning you in the middle between him and the cabinet.

Your eyes popped open when you felt his bulge on the lower part of your body. He leaned forward, his hands on the kitchen cabinets, trapping you in the space between them, before whispering in your ear with his husky voice.

"You can't shake your pretty ass like that, babygirl. But I do enjoy watching them." You couldn't express how flushed you were that you had to purse your lips inward. Perhaps your face was already as red as a tomato now. He took the glass you were holding and placed it on the kitchen cabinets. Then he began planting long, deep kisses from your jawline to your shoulder. He continued to nibble on your collarbone, which you were pretty sure was going to leave a purple hickey behind. Your mouth let out a little whimper, and you reflexively put your hands around his neck. You felt a jolt of electricity travel down your spine and into your stomach when he licked at the same spot. He continued by placing his hands behind your thighs and wrapped your legs around his waist, hoisted you up before he sat you on the kitchen cabinets. His kisses drifted down from your neck to your clothed breasts. He grumbled when he realised you weren't wearing anything underneath your shirt. Well, you were not expecting anyone in the room until late evening.