15 : Knocked Out

Mark blinked his eyes a few times for a couple of minutes now. His eyes were trying to get use with the bright light that only shine on him. He can't see the ending of the strange room since it was very dark. He was pretty sure that he was transferred into another room.  Not the same room when he was tortured, or at least that what he thought since the landscape of the room was a bit different. He felt his head throbbing and pulsing. He also could feel like a dried patch on the left side of his forehead. Maybe it was his already dried blood mixed with his sweats. He tried to hold his throbbing head but his hand were tied above. He hissed in pain as he tried to look up. Maybe trying to stretch his head out because of the muscle pain.

"F*ck." He chuckled, tried to be calm as possible. He tried to blink again but only his left eye could see around clearly. He guess that his other eye was already swollen.
Remembering how the strangers tortured him violently. Kept on asking the reasons of why his group were spying their place. Speaking of which, he realized that he was alone and none of his colleagues were with him. After a few seconds, he heard a sound of high heels hitting the floor louder as the time goes. The door of the room opened and not long after that a silhouette walking towards the light. Mark didn't looked up at her since he don't want to waste his energy that he have left in him.

"Water." The lady said as she helped him by put the glass on his lips and let him drank the water. After he finished, the lady took back the glass and was about to turn around before Mark stopped her.
"Where am I?" Mark asked without looking at the lady.
"Shut up."
"Okay. Of course you won't tell me. Fine. Then, how long I've been knocked out?" Just when the lady was about to open her mouth, hands clapping echoing the dark room. Both Mark and the lady turned to where the sound came from. He saw the lady's face changed from a serious one into a frightened looks like she was traumatized of it. He squinched his eyes trying to look through the dark before the person came foward under the light. A tall figure wearing a dark blue well-fitted suit with a black collar shirt, dark brown hair and has a lucious parted lips.

 A tall figure wearing a dark blue well-fitted suit with a black collar shirt, dark brown hair and has a lucious parted lips

"Well, well, well. Finally! After 3 weeks, you're awake!" The man chuckled and smiled at Mark before he turned to the lady. "Leave." He motioned his head by as a sign to kick her out of the room. The sound of the heels slowly disappear. He turned his face back to Mark as he came nearer to look at Mark's swollen face.

"Ouhh Agent Tuan. Forgive my boys for hurting you badly. I hope they didn't broke your bones." He chuckled.
"What did you do to the others, Jongsuk?" Mark asked harshly.
"Ouhh you know me? I don't think we have ever met before." He dodged the question.

"Oh yeah. I was on the news for a quite some time, didn't I?" He continued as he walked around Mark's hanging body.
"Answer the f*cking question, you son of a b*tch!"
"Hey, calm down. Don't waste your energy, Agent Tuan. Or should I just call Mark?" He said in teasing tone.
"Well, if you're really want to know about it so bad. and of course, to me, I don't see anything wrong about that. I mean, I would have done the same. But just so you know. All of the agents that you came with were dead. Unmoved. Cold. After begging for their life to be save." He grinned.

"It's funny though. All of you were like a tiny little mouse, trying to get a cheese in the mouse trap." He continued as he laughed a bit. Mark closed his eyes and gritted his teeth, holding back his anger and his tears. He couldn't believe that all the laughters between him and his colleagues a few days ago were going to be the last memory of them. All of them were imagining of what they would do after the mission completed with the excited and happy look on their faces. The thoughts crumbled Mark's heart. He took a deep breath and opened his eye back, staring at Jongsuk.

"What do you want from me?" He asked in low voice.
"From you? Haha no. Not from you." Jongsuk  cackled with laughter before he continued.

"You are just a bait. The cheese for my pretty special little mouse." He chuckled as he said in teasing tone.
"Perhaps... you know another agent called Agent Tuan? Does that ring any bell?"
Mark furrowed his eyebrows as he tried to understand what Jongsuk was trying to say. After a few moments, he eyes widened when he finally realized what was Jongsuk's evil idea. Mark struggling his hands, hoping it would break so that he could free himself.

"Let me go, you monster! Don't you freaking touch her!" Mark shouted. The room filled with the sound of the chains on Mark's hands mixed with his loud stern voice as he was struggling to escape.

"Don't you dare touching her! You hear me?! Don't you dare!" The scream was no use since Jongsuk was already on his way out of the room as he laughed wickedly. Although he really wanted to punch Mark, but didn't want to dirty his hands and also his clothes. His vicious laugh could still be heard although he already closed the door. He's already took away his friends, and now he's gonna take Y/N away from him. Mark couldn't think straight now. He breathe in and out rapidly. He need to save Y/N but his hands were tied up.

"Sh*t." He cursed.

***************************************

Bambam POV

I was sitting in the living room, staring at the TV. It seems that I've lost my focus on the drama showed in the TV. My minds was full of thoughts with the previous event.

'How the hell Y/N knows Agent Min? Does she even know that he's an agent?'
I mean, I know that our agency aren't allowing us to know any other agents except with those who you work with. They said it's for the agents' own safety if one day, one of us were being kidnapped by the enemies and forced by them to know any information.

"Don't tell me.." I gasped.

'Was she in trouble? That's why another agent was there. To protect her?!'
I guess that they heard me gasped and realized that I'm not blinking for a quite some time now.

"Bambam. Are you okay?" Yugyeom held my shoulder. I saw Yugyeom and Youngjae stared at me with a worried faces.

"What? Nothing. I'm okay." I chuckled as I shrugged my shoulder. From the look at Yugyeom's face, he knew that I was lying but luckily he decided to not asked me again and continued to watch the shows. It's not like I was going to hide something from him, but I didn't know the truth yet. I don't want to fuss about it and what will happen if the things that I thought wasn't true. But if she really was in danger, we have to protect her too. Mark is not just only our friend, he's our family. And if Mark is our family, so does Y/N.

'I need to know the truth.'

***************************************

How was it, yall? 😏
Don't forget to ✨ and vote! 🗳️

Jongsuk's looks hshjdkdlagajsb
That is the first leaked pic of how Jongsuk look like haha
I'm always admires how he act in the drama. He's a great actor! 💕