46 : A Truce

YOONGI'S POV

"Fuck!" His hand slapped his forehead out of frustration. Still couldn't believe what he just found out.

"What's more fucked is that they were already on your tail before you even get into the parking lot. Who the fuck does that?" Said the other male in the room.

Yoongi stopped pacing back and forth in the room and let out a deep sigh.

"Can we access the CCTVs in the streets?" Another male in the room voiced out. Yoongi who had already stopped pacing around, now stood behind the seated male as he stared back at the monitor which showed the playback of the mall's CCTV video. His hand gripped the back of the chair tightly as if it would reduce the frustration in his mind. The room again filled with the sound of the tapping keyboard.

His mind recalled what happened this morning. He met Namjoon at the company as he promised on the night before through text. He also briefly explained about it which resulted in Namjoon to bring Jin along. Not that both of them couldn't do it themselves, but asking help from the expert is much more time-saving. So here they are in one of the tech rooms in the company. Spending the last 3 hours in the said room.

"Hmmm not many CCTVs in the streets that both you and Y/N used." The sound of the tapping keyboard was now replaced with the sound of Jin's hand clicking on the mouse.

"But... " The conjunction word he just used attracted the other two male on both of his sides.

"At least we knew that he already followed you from here" Jin pointed at the black SUV that appeared in the monitor. The screen only shows that the car was following his car when they drove in that street. Since there was no video displayed where the SUV had started the tailing, but this video will at least tell them it has been following him even before he passed through the avenue.

"What were the portfolios again?" Yoongi asked while he bit his fingernail. He always had that kind of behaviour whenever he felt anxious. He realised that he always does that whenever he's at work. Not always. But most of the time.

Jin dragged the mouse towards the opposite direction and clicked on the different tab. Two profiles were laid out on the screen. Revealing all their backgrounds and records. Even the ones that were not officially stated even in the government's data.

According to the profiles, both of the men have been jailed due to the crimes of illegal drugs shipments. But they were captured only once. That was like 20 years ago. Their records were clean for the next upcoming years. Some people may consider that they might not be in the business anymore, but to Yoongi, it looks very suspicious. Especially the previous record showed that they were mostly captured for theft and traffic crimes. Unless someone is helping them. Shadowing their crimes from the authorities.

The three males spent another 5 hours trying to locate the last location of the criminals. Yoongi and Namjoon even used the other computer in the room. Time-saving.

"Here!" Jin screamed. Causing the other two stood up from their seats and rushed towards the older.

"They were in that warehouse too!" Jin's finger pointed to the red dot that appeared on the map.

"That means they are-"

"Jong Suk's men" Yoongi interrupted Namjoon. Fuck!

The room went silent. The three men already knew what kind of situation they were in. More like what situation Yoongi and Y/N were in.

If they were tailing the couple even when they were out of the mall, it obviously meant that someone had ordered them to do so. Perhaps that he successfully escaped during the invasion.