14 : The Real Date pt 2

After the movie ended, both you and Yoongi exited the hall while talking about the movie. You told him how you were so stunned with the fight scenes in the movie. You kept on talking about it until you were inside the lift. After you were done, there was a loud silence in the lift. Only then you realized that Yoongi have been staring at you for a quite some time. You glanced over him to make sure whether your hunch was right and it was! And now you started to think that there's something on your face. Maybe a small piece of popcorn stucked on the cheek or the hair. So you turned your head towards him and decided to ask him.

"What? Is there something on my face?" You asked as you giggled.

He shooked his head.
"Cute." Simple yet sudden. You pretty much sure that you were blushed so you quickly turned away, hiding your face. Yep, you were now certain that he really said that before. Gladly there's only you two in the lift. If there's other people in the lift, you might want to jumped out of the lift like right now. All of sudden you felt like the lift was moving slowly. It felt like you were in it for too long now.

Right after the lift dinged and the door opened, you quickly went out and walked towards the exit. Yoongi had to increase his pace to catch-up on you. Yoongi quickly unlocked the car when he saw you arrived at his car first. You opened the door first without letting him opened up for you and went inside the passenger seat. He went inside the car and turned on the engine.

"Are you hungry?" He turned his head towards you. You nodded without looking at him in the eyes.
"I saw some food trucks on our way here. Do you want to go there or you want to eat something else?"
"Let's go with the food trucks. There's a lot of choices there compared to the regular restaurant." I suggested.
"Okay, food trucks then." He drove out of the parking lot and to the street where the event was held. Both of you were quiet on the way there. The only noise heard in the car was the song played in the radio. If you were not mistaken, it was a song titled This Love from a duo group called Davichi. You hummed softly along the song as it reached it's chorus.

hajiman nan marya
neoui bakkeseon sal su eopseo

naegen neo hanaro muldeun
siganmani heulleogal ppuniya

saranghaeyo. gomawoyottatteushage nareul anajwo
i sarang ttaeme naneun sal su isseo

Just as the song ended, Yoongi's car moved slowly and after a half minute it stopped. Yoongi already parked the car not far from the food trucks. You went out of the car after you heard Yoongi turned off the engine. From where you stood, you could already saw the trucks parked along the street and some people lining up to buy some food from one of the trucks. You took a deep breath as you smelled the delicious scents coming from the trucks.

"Gaja?" Yoongi asked as he stretched out his left hand to you. He saw you stared at his hand and hesitated. He walked back to you and took your hand before walking towards the crowd.

(A/n : Gaja means let's go in Korean)

"Let's just do this since I don't want to lose you in the crowd." He said without looking at you. You nodded, trying to push away your overthinking.

'He is just being kind.'  You said to yourself. After some time, you already forgot about it since your eyes were blinded by the various of foods. Later that, you found your food choice when you saw an old man ate it on the nearby plastic chairs.

"Yoongi! Here! I want to eat that." You said it quite loud to overcome the noise as you pointed at one of the trucks. Yoongi stopped walking and both of you went to the trucks.

"Give us two of this, please." He ordered as he showed number 2 gesture. You waited for a few minutes until you got your food.

"How much is it, ahjussi?" You asked as you took out your purse. As you were about to take out the money, Yoongi already paid it. He took the foods and gave one of them to you.