29: Abandoned Warehouse

You tossed your body around towards the other side of the bed as you felt like your body fully recharged. You tried to reach another warm body although you still had your eyes closed. To be honest, last night was the best thing that happened to you. Although both you and Yoongi didn't do anything more than cuddling and kissing, but at least you know that he isn't just going for your body.

However, you still couldn't reach it even though you already moved nearer. Then, you take a peak from your half open eyes. You sighed and threw your head back onto the pillow after you saw an empty side of the bed and an unfamiliar thing stood on it. You turned your body around so that your face went inside between the pillows and your back facing the apartment ceiling. Then you took a few minutes to gather all your energy so that you were able to get up from the bed. As you pushed your body away from the comfortable mattress, your hand accidentally folded a small paper that was on the unfamiliar plushy for a while now. You stood up and sat on your folded leg while rubbing your eyes so that you could see clearer. Then you took the sticky note and read it.

' I'm sorry for leaving early. But I made breakfast. <3 '

You smiled as you read the notes for a few times before you grabbed the plushy and patted it.

"I think I'm gonna name you Shooky." You whispered to yourself as you pinched the cute plushy.

You got up to the edge of the bed and reached your phone which you left on your bedside table. You turned on the phone and went to the chat and tapped in some texts for him.

Then you put down your phone as you decided to clean up your messy state. But just as you were just putting down the phone, an incoming text went into the notification. You were quite shocked and confused since it's too fast for Yoongi to reply to your message which you just sent it a few seconds before. Can't help with the curiosity, you grabbed your phone back.

💬 Bambam : Have you awake yet?

A smile plastered on your face. Although it wasn't someone you were expecting, but thinking about your today's schedule with him kinda sounds fun and dangerous.

💬 Y/N : Yep

💬 Bambam : Good. Cuz I was just got out of the house. We'll be there in 20.

'F*ck.' You cursed as you look at the clock on the wall.

💬 Y/N : Kay.. See u in 20 👌🏻

You quickly put down your phone and went to clean yourself as fast as you can. After about 10 minutes, you came out in your towel and took your black suit out and a white tee. You then applied a simple make-up after you wore the chosen outwear before you walked towards the kitchen area. You checked the time on your phone and 20 minutes had already passed and somehow Bambam hadn't called or texted you yet. So you decided to take a look at the breakfast that Yoongi had prepared for you.

It was a sandwich. Egg sandwich to be exact. It was simple and yet you were drooling over it. Or it may be just because you were hungry. You washed your hands before you removed the food cover and took the sandwich and brought it up towards your mouth.

After you finished your meal, you brought the plate to the sink and washed it. Right after you turned off the tap, the doorbell rang. You quickly wiped your hand dry and walked towards the door. You took a glance towards the monitoring screen and saw Bambam already waving at the hidden camera which you placed just outside the door. You unlocked the front door and moved aside so that the man could pass through.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Hold up a sec." You went back to the kitchen area and took your phone which you left it on the counter and went to one of the cabinets and took out your favorite silencer before you kept it inside your suit.