48 : dɪˈstræk.ʃən

"Hyung, that's not how it is!"

"Trust me. It is."

"I don't think so..." The younger mumbled slowly but still could be heard.

"See... I'm almost winning."

"No no no!! Ughh shibal saekki..." The elder cursed but was cut short when another person made a sudden appearance near him. They both stared at each other before the latter voiced out.

"Hyung... Please make me food."

"Move away." Jin pushed him away so the younger wouldn't block his view while he replayed the game he had just lost.

"Hyung, please make me food." The younger one pleaded. Jin, on the other hand, continued to push him away. He's still irritated by the fact that he hasn't yet won the game. You and Jimin, who had been present in the same room the entire time, snickered as both enjoyed observing the scene. The younger male tried to make a sad hungry face but was completely ignored by the elder.

"Come on, Tae. Let's make some food." Feeling bad for him, you offered your help in making him some food as you were also hungry. With that, Taehyung's face lit up. And he skipped to the kitchen with you beside him.

"Okay. What food do you want, Mr Kim Taehyung?" You asked him as if you were talking to a child. Technically, he was older than you but instead of him being the brother he should be, but most of the time it was you who always took care of him. Not that you were complaining. It was fun to be with him though as he was easy to approach.

"Anything would do, chef!" He displayed his boxy smile, which you find it cute and quite unique to be honest.

"Well, there's some leftover rice from this morning... How about fried rice, Mr Kim?"

"Yes! Nasi Goreng hana juseyo!"
(One fried rice, please!)

"Come in right up! Please take your waiting pager, Mr Kim." You giggled, acting as if you were working in a restaurant. Now that you've said that, you've discovered that it was you who was acting childishly. Maybe he was just playing along.

You prepped the ingredients and cooked the meal. Taehyung, of course, assisted you along the way. But not the cooking. He prepared the plates and washed the used bowls. Hey, that was also a form of assistance though.

You've gradually become accustomed to the layout of the dorm, particularly the kitchen. For example, where do they keep the garlic or which cabinet that kept the pans? Well, you've been there for over three weeks now. And it now feels like home to you, especially with the boys' warm welcome.

It was also more convenient for you to visit the company presently. There are a lot of drivers in the house too! But, because the task you were assigned to was related to Yoongi's, so it was usually Yoongi who drove you. A few days after you came into the dorm, Yoongi told everything about the mall incidents and how they are connected. As a result, instead of only you and Jin, the team expanded with Yoongi and Namjoon joined to plan the next approach. And over the previous two weeks, you've spent a lot of time with those three boys in the company.

"Where's Yoongi hyung?" Tae asked before he shoved the food down his throat. You shrugged your shoulders in return.

"He said he and Namjoon had to do something for some kind of confirmation. And promised to tell us about it when they're back. So technically I don't know much about it."

"But it's almost three days now. Don't you feel like there's something off about that?" Taehyung pointed out his worries. He may seem like he's closer with the younger ones, but from what you observed, he's also pretty close with Yoongi and Namjoon too. Well, to be honest, you were actually have been thinking about it last night. But of course you tried to discard the thoughts away so that you won't have to worry about something that is not going to happen. Instead of replying, you just blew out your warm tea.