6 : Luckily it was you

Yoongi POV

I woke up early today since I slept the whole evening until the morning. Since there are nothing to do for today, so I decided to get myself a cup of hot coffee at the cafe near my apartment.

After standing in a long line for about half an hour so, finally I got my coffee. I thanked the girl at the counter and got out of the queuing. I stood for a moment around to find an empty table for me to sit down. After I found one empty table on the corner of the café which also beside the glass window, I lifted up my leg to walk towards it. Little did i know, I accidentally bumped into a person and my right hand which held the coffee cup hit the body.

"Oh shit."

*****************************************

Y/N POV

"Oh shit" I cursed.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there" I bowed down and apologized to the person. I turned round just to get in the line to order my hot chocolate but instead my arm hit someone's hand and his coffee stained his shirt. A white shirt.

(A/n : A white shirt 🤪😝 Ok pull yourself together)

'Geez, Y/N. Since when you become so clumsy?' I said to myself as I mentally slapped myself.

"No, no, it's okay. It's my fault. I'm the one who bumped into you." He apologized while holding his shirt away from his skin since it was a hot drink.

"No, no, no. It's my fault. I'm not being so careful today." I insisted.

"Oh, no. What to do? Let me buy you the new coffee. What kind?" I asked him because I felt so wrong. How can I be so careless!

"Nahh, it's okay. Really. There's a lot more left though." He rejected kindly. Maybe he didn't want to make so hard for me just for a spilled coffee. He smiled to me to make sure that he is really okay.

"Okay, if you say so. But please at least accept this. I think I have a shirt in my car. It's the least thing I could do." I proposed my help. At least I wouldn't felt sorry for the rest of my day because of my own clumsiness. I don't know why I was so insisted in doing so. Maybe I was taught to be responsible after I cause a problem since I was a kid. Luckily he nodded. I asked him to follow me to my car where I parked just in front of the store next to the café.

(A/N : I hope you guys are not confusing lol)

I opened up the car boot and took out a yellow sweatshirt from the bag inside the boot. It was Mark's but since he didn't wear it much, so I kinda 'stole' it hehe.

"It's a very loose shirt for me. So I think you can fit it. You can change it at the passenger seat. And I'll wait outside." I gave the shirt to the guy and held my hand out so he can pass me his coffee cup for me to hold while he change.

"Thank you." He gave me his cup and went inside the backseat of my car. After about a minute so, he went out of the car.

 After about a minute so, he went out of the car