28: Familiar

You told Bambam about all the things you talked with Mr. J. About how weird the case was and there's nothing part of Mark was found. Even Bambam said he finds it weird too but he didn't have the right to do a private investigation about the case. However, he also said that he'll be helping you out to find the truth because you deserve to know the whole story. So both you and Bambam decided to go to the crime scene in the next few days.

You decided to discuss the plans with Bambam the days before. Hence, you spent almost everyday with Bambam. Sometimes you went to your old house where Bambam and the rest of the boys now live, and sometimes he just came over to your apartment. It was nice since you could catch up with Yugyeom and Youngjae too. And you don't mind telling the boys too since they're friends of Mark. However, you tried to keep it away from the girls because you know it will make them worry more.

Yoongi? Well, he doesn't say much nowadays. The last time he texted you was two days before when you were in your old house. You didn't tell him that you went there because you were only just going back to your old house and you didn't think it was necessary.

It started when you uploaded a short video of you bothering Bambam while he was playing a game. Actually you bothered him so you can start to plan out your secret mission together as soon as possible. Yoongi texted you after a few minutes the video was uploaded.

💬 Yoongi : Hang out with him again?

💬 Y/N : Yeppp. Why?

The 'typing' is displayed for a few seconds but then it disappears. So does he. This type of behaviour pisses you off. He's been ignoring you for quite some times now. So you turned off your phone and threw your phone on the table. Not hard of course. Bambam saw your action but he chose to ignore it and continued to read the file.

"To be honest, I still can't wrap my head around the evidence." Bambam pouted. You just chuckled at his grumbling behavior as you studied the outline plan of the shooting site incident.

"Tell me again, why do we need to review these again?" Bambam asked as he now leaned against the chair lazily.

"Well.. we need to prepare for everything that might happen in the next few hours. Don't you think so?" You answered with your eyes still capturing the plan. When Bambam saw how focused you are, he went back revising all the information related.

"Yugyeom, you don't mind helping us with the communicator, right?" You asked Yugyeom who just came out of his room, walking towards the kitchen.

"Well, it's going to be a little hard since I can't use the company's tech. But I'll try." He replied with a sweet smile. You couldn't help but smile too. He's right though. It'll be hard if you can't use 100 percent of the company's tech. It's a misusage as you did the mission for your own self and that's wrong.

You have been in the mansion for a few hours now that you didn't even realise it was already dark outside. Bambam did offer to accompany you back home but you rejected it since you thought he had to make a second round back to the mansion and of course you don't want to make him waste his time with that journey. Since you declined him, he insisted on talking with him on the phone until you reached your apartment. So you did since you don't want to make him worry. Plus you already declined he's first offer. You're not gonna decline the second one too. (Are you?)

You grabbed your apartment keys from your bag and inserted the password keys. You went inside your empty apartment but somehow it doesn't feel empty. Weirdly the kitchen which is connected to the living room was bright with the switched on lamp. You were pretty sure that you switched it off before you left. You quickly got on your guard with the situation and walked inside carefully.