27: That's New

It's been almost three weeks after that fun night-... Ehemm dinner.

You're now back on track with your daily life. Going to work, training, and going back home. Jongsuk hasn't been caught yet, so that means your mission is not done yet. Therefore, you and Jin obviously kept on working together again. Sometimes you had to work until late night in order to bury all the information related to Jongsuk and his associates. And yet the ropes were still hanging around with no end to pin.

And as for Yoongi. He seemed to be quite busy these days. He rarely comes to your house now. Following with texts and calls. He did say he's busy though. Sometimes he would just suddenly send an 'I love you' or 'I miss you' text and then silence for a few days. But you tried not to think about it much and ignored all the negativity. People said it's bad for the body. So nu-uh.

But it doesn't mean that you won't wait for it.

It was Sunday. So as usual, you would just lay on the couch, watching the Netflix. But you unintentionally kept on stealing glances on your phone from time to time. Yearning for the thing that you've been longing for. As the movie reached the climax, you somehow gave the full attention to the movie instead, already forgetting the urge of glancing at the phone.

Ding!

A sound showing you that a notification just came in. So you jumped from your lying position and reached out for your phone on the table. You read the message after you turned it on.

💬 Bambam : Hey, Y/N! How are you?

A smile crept across your face as you read the name of the sender. However, you felt a little bit disappointed yet excited as it's been quite a while since you talked with Bambam.

💬 Y/N : Hi, Bambam! It's been a while! I'm doing good. You?

💬 Bambam : I'm good. Yeah, it's been a while. I'm starting to see you everywhere now. 🤮

You chuckled at his reply and quickly replied to it.

💬 Y/N : Haha We should meet up then. Well, only if you want to though.

💬 Bambam : Hell, yeah! At what time? I'll pick you up.

💬 Y/N : In 20 minutes?

💬 Bambam : I'll be there in 20 minutes then.

💬 Y/N : Alright. See ya.

You turned off your phone and went to your room to take a quick shower. Then, you wore casual clothes and a pair of short jeans. As you were just about to apply light makeup, you heard the doorbell. You put down your brush and went towards the front door. On your way there, you took a glance at the camera monitor just to make sure it was Bambam before you unlocked the door.

"Hey" Bambam greeted you as soon as the door opened.

"Hey Bambam. Come in. I'll be ready in a few minutes." Bambam nodded as he walked past you before you closed the door. He then walked to the living room area and sat on the couch. He took out his phone and scrolled something. Maybe the social media or some games that he is addicted.

You went back to your room and continued to put on your makeup. Then you grabbed your phone and typed a text to Yoongi although you already knew that he might not gonna be replying to it. But you just felt like it anyway. After that you took your purse and shoved it inside your chained sling bag and put it on your shoulder before you went out of the room.