45 : 싸우지마! (Don't Fight!)

"A sister is someone who
loves you from the heart.
No matter how much you argue,
you cannot be drawn apart."

-Shiv Sharma-

~~~~~~~~~~~~ㅇ~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up the next day without Yoongi on the other side of the bed. Not that you're upset about it though. You actually knew about his early morning disappearance. He actually informed you the reason for it last night, that he is needed at work. After cuddling that evening, both you and him slept throughout the evening. You did wake up for dinner but then went back with cuddling and sleeping.

Your stomach is growling, begging so hard for you to fill it with something. Causing you to pat your empty stomach. You let out a sigh. Food it is then.

You got up from bed but this time you don't mind cleaning them up. You decided to go out for a moment and then back to your bed anyway. Just the thought of walking out of the room annoyed you. Last night, you did eat dinner but in your bed of course. You were so pissed off at Mark that you decided to just stay in your room. Call it childlike or immature, you just don't care anymore. But having a sweet boyfriend has its own perks. Yoongi voluntarily brought dinner for you in bed. Yeah he makes you feel like a spoiled girlfriend. So what, not that he did this every day anyway. For instance, this morning breakfast. Yoongi had to leave pretty early but you understood his actions. You too sometimes had to leave early in the morning to work.

You took a minute studying your reflection on the mirror. Yoongi gave you the smallest shirt he has but it seems that it still looks bigger on you that the collar of the shirt fell from your shoulder. Not even mentioned the hair. You combed your messy bed hair and tied it into a messy bun before you went to your bedroom door.

The door creaked slightly open. You peeked your head out a little bit so that you could see the surroundings clearly.

'Okay kitchen's clear.'

You assumed that the other person might be in his room, conceding that the apartment is quiet. But the moment your leg stepped into the living room, which you needed to pass by it anyway to go to the kitchen. You subtly flinched when you saw Mark who was actually just sitting on one of the couches, tapping something on his phone.

Since you were already busted, you just continued to walk towards the kitchen area and pretended that you didn't see him at all

Since you were already busted, you just continued to walk towards the kitchen area and pretended that you didn't see him at all. Considering the silence of the apartment and him being alone on the couch, it seems that Rosé went back to her apartment last night. You pulled out three slices of bread and put the two of them in the toaster. While waiting, you took out the strawberry jam out of the fridge. The toaster pushed out the bread after 3 minutes. The brown on the surface of the bread tells you that it was toasted perfectly. While waiting for the third bread, you spread the jam onto the two slides. You placed the jam back into the refrigerator after you finished with the third bread. Then you stuffed one of the bread into your mouth and then quickly brought the plate back to your room.