18 : You too!

*🔞Mature scene up ahead. 🙈🙉🙊
(Sorry, children.)

Y/N POV

"I suppose this is the one." You mumbled. You knocked on the door softly before you turned the doorknob of the unlocked door and went inside. You shut the door and walked carefully just in case if there's an ambush. It was really dark but at least you could see the outline of the room so that you won't stumbled. You walked deeper inside until you felt like there was a presence of another person inside that room.

"You came." You were abit taken aback with the deep and husky voice. Not long after, you were pulled mildly into a surface which you believed was his chest as he wrapped his hands on your waist. You smugged as you never thought that he was that hungry of you. You pressed your chest onto him, closing the gap between you and him as your hands made its way to his soft hair and gripped it gently. You were very satisfied as he let out a deep low growl.

"I see you like rough, huh?" He said as he linked his forehead with yours. You could hear his heavy breathing. You giggled before you brought your lips near his.

"Do you?" You teased him more causing him let out a deep breath. You felt his hands tracing slowly down from your back to your waist and pulled you closer until you could feel his bulge on your lower body. Then he traced his fingers along your body to your cheek and gently caressed your soft cheek. He slowly lowered his head, bringing his lips onto yours. Weirdly it taste and felt very different from the previous kiss on the dance floor. Maybe because now he was very very aroused. You could felt him smirked when you replied his kiss before he tilted his head to the side to deepen the kiss. He licked your lips, asking permission for you to open slightly for him so that he could taste your mouth.

He grunts and began to grow impatient after you gripped his hair a little bit tighter and let out a breathy moans. He pulled away before he slowly pushed you onto the wall causing you to gasp a little. Then he continued by crashing his lips back onto yours hungrily. As the situation getting more hotter, you tried to change position by flipping around and pushing his back onto the wall. The rushed movement causing the light to accidentally switched on. You blinked your eyes a few times, adjusting to the sudden bright yellow light. When you finally could see clearly, you were expecting a tall, brown hair man in front of you but it wasn't him.

"Y/N?!"

"Yoongi?!"

Both of you said in unison and gasped in shocked, immediately both released from each other's embrace. Both of you didn't know how to react with the situation as you stood there unmoved whilst Yoongi looking away as he scratched the back of his head awkwardly. It was really an uncomfortable moment especially when you both haven't talked much to each other for quite a while now.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as he touched the back of his head, running his fingers through his hair. He turned facing you but didn't looked you in the eyes. You could see his fast breathing in his chest and it was not much different from yours. Maybe it was because of the increasing level your dopamine hormones.

"I could asked you the same thing." You returned the question back to him as you eyed him, causing him to throw his eyes back on you. There was a short silence since you both didn't know how to answer that simple question. The awkwardness and the silence making your fingers fiddling with your dress as if it would reduce the uncomfortable feeling in you. It became even worst when your mind suddenly goes back to what you both just did a few minutes ago. You took a deep breath and blowing it out at your stranded hair. Of course you felt freaking uncomfortable. It was the first time that you kissed him after all! How could you not felt awkward!