24 : 질투? (Jealous)

*Mature scene up ahead. 🙈🙉🙊

(I'm sorry again, children.)

Rose walked down the stairs, towards Jack whereas Jack walked nearer the end of the stairs. Then, Jack held Rose's hand and kissed it.

"I saw that on the Nickelodeon once and I always wanted to do it." Jack said before both of them giggled.

Yes. You were watching Titanic with Yoongi beside you. And yep. Yoongi has been staying at your place for a while now. Well, he did go back to his apartment to get some clothes or some of his things.

Both of you cuddled up on the couch with all the lights off. Well, you always watched movies with lights off since it felt more cinematic. Your head was on his chest so basically you could hear his heartbeat and feel his chest go up and down. The event of the throt concert a few days ago made your relationship with Yoongi more closer after the bump along the road.

Suddenly you heard his voice calling your name.

"Y/N."

You hummed as you turned your head up looking at him.

"I was wondering if you want to have dinner together." He said as he stared at your face which now a bit confused.

"Huh? Well, I would like to but... Didn't we have it like every night?" You loosen up the embrace.

"Haha yes we did. But this time not just with me." He chuckled as he looked at your cute scrunched face. You weren't sure why you were so confused that night.

"Well, Rosé asked me if we could have dinner altogether." He explained.

"Rosé? Asked you?" You asked again, purposely highlighted the 'asked' word just to make sure that you didn't hear it wrong.

"Yeah. Waeyo?" He hummed and nodded at you. You eyed him as you were suspicious about it but then you shrugged your shoulders, trying to throw out the weird feeling inside your chest.

"Nothing." You turned your head away from him and pretended to watch the movie. You put both of your hands inside the pocket of your sweaters to warm it up instead of cuddling like you did before.

'When did they exchange their numbers?'

'Maybe when I was in my mourning days.'

'Wait... Did they texted each other since then?'

You shook your head vigorously, trying to get the thoughts out of your head. You thought about how could you be suspicious of your own best friend. Maybe she's just trying to help you through him. But still, the weird feeling seems like not going anywhere.

"Is that a 'No'?" He asked. You turned your head back at him. Now you realized that he asked you something while you were in your deep thoughts.

"Sorry, what did you say?"

"I asked you, is it okay to have dinner on tomorrow night?" He chuckled softly.

"Ouh. Ummm. Sure." You blinked your eyes a few times and nodded before you looked back at the TV. From the corner of your eyes, you saw Yoongi grabbed his phone and typed something in it. You can't help but try to steal glances at the phone screen. You didn't realize that your body was slowly shifting towards him just so that you could see it clearly.