51 : Inside Out 21 Bridges

YOONGI POV

There he was. Sitting in an odd room.

To him, it appears to be an abandoned music store. With orange and pink light casted from the ceiling lamp, contrasting color that illuminated the strange and unorganized space. What's more stranger was the exquisite antique object in front of him, in the middle of the room.

It appeared to be old. It was as if it had outlived him. He had no recollection of when or how he arrived, which was unimportant to consider at the time. That's what his head told him, at least.

He stroked his fingers across the keys. Instead of the beautiful white, it was worn out and pale brown in tone. He pondered if, despite its age, the key could still be played. He raised his other hand and brushed his fingertips across the slightly brown keys. He paused for a bit, contemplating which chords to play. And his hands and fingers glide beautifully across the keys, as if they have their own mind.

It was a beautiful sound. A beautiful melancholy tone.

He had his eyes closed, relishing the soothing tone

He had his eyes closed, relishing the soothing tone. He has no idea who wrote the music, and he may have never heard it before, but he likes it. Scratched that . It appealed to him. As though the chords were already there in the back of his head, his fingers tapped the natural notes, sharps, and flats.

A sudden wave of emotions flooded his heart. It was as if he's grieving and longing for someone. But he was unable to register for who he was projecting it to. And it really infuriated him.

The rain began to pour outside as if the sky had been listening to his emotions through the composed sentimental tunes. After a brief moment of showering rain, a heavy one quickly replaced the droplets. The sound of the rain then drowned out the tunes, and with that he stopped tapping the keys. He then turned his head around, facing the shop front and stared through the glass window. The fact that it was so dark outside seemed particularly weird to him. A void of total blackness.

Out of curiosity, he got up and walked to the exit door. The moment he stepped outside of the shop, he was immediately covered in rain. Once he was outside, he now became aware that he just exited from the only shop in that vast dark area.

 Once he was outside, he now became aware that he just exited from the only shop in that vast dark area