41 : 약속 (Promise)

It was still dark blue outside. Apollo is still tucked in his snuggly bed. Perhaps not bothering to wake up anytime soon. But not this particular mortal. He walked out of Y/N's bedroom lazily, fully clothed to be precised, as he did a big stretch after a good sleep. Although his eyes were halfway open, he walked to the kitchen since his throat felt abit dry. The whole space was filled with the sound of his lazy footsteps against the floor and a glass clinking with him pouring the plain lukewarm water into the glass.

It's been half a week now. Some nights he just slept in the spare room, but most other nights he would just sneak out into his lover's bed so that he could fill up his desire to cuddle up with her. Just cuddle. No more. 😉

He got back his consciousness the moment his throat soaked with the liquid

He got back his consciousness the moment his throat soaked with the liquid. However, something brought him back to reality from the aesthetic feeling. The sound of someone clearing his throat from the living room caused Yoongi to startle a little bit and choke on his drink as he wasn't expect to have a company in the dark room. He eyed towards the direction of the voice and saw his lover's only blood-related sitting on one of the couch seats in the living room, facing him. He was pretty sure that the person was not there earlier. Or maybe he just didn't see him through his half-open eyes earlier.

"Hey."

"Hey..."

Silence.

Yoongi stared at the glass in his hand and sipped the water a few times as if it could wash the awkward feeling away from his body. Whereas Mark was just sitting on the couch, fiddling with his fingers before he cleared his throat again.

"So..."

Yoongi threw his stare towards the living room, focusing back on the owner of the voice.

"Ehemm... Did you-... Did you sleep with her?" Mark asked awkwardly.

"We didn't do anything." Yoongi quickly replied. Worried that the brother might got the wrong idea.

"Ouhh, okay... Good." Mark replied as the awkward feeling started to eat him up. Silence again filled up the room before someone else broke it by clearing his throat.

"Water?" Yoongi asked, catching the eyes of the other guy. Mark stared at him for a few seconds before he nodded in acceptance. Yoongi turned around, his back facing the other guy while he grabbed the second glass from the dish rack. The room then filled with the sound of water pouring and the clinking glass.

"How was she?" Mark asked Yoongi who was pouring the plain water for him. Yoongi hummed in confusion.

"How was she... the days that I was gone." Mark repeated. Yoongi pulled the glass away from the water purifier before he sighed deeply. He turned his body around and walked towards the living room, where Mark is. He then gave Mark his glass before he sat on the opposite couch in the room. He hung his head down with his hands still holding his glass and sighed heavily.