35 : D-Day

"You guys already here? Ohh okay. I just got out from the ground floor lift. Okay." You disconnected the call and shoved your phone into your pocket. You stood in front of the apartment after you walked out of the entrance. Then you took a deep deep breath. You enjoyed the smooth wind that blew your hair that was too short to tie with the ponytail of yours. Today's the day. There's no turning back now. Your only person called family needs you and you have to save him. No matter what it takes.

You turned your head left and right to find a familiar vehicle and only then did you saw the familiar dark grey van parked not so far from where you're standing. You lifted your legs and walked towards the vehicle. You took a short peek towards the driver seat, just to make sure it was the person that you're waiting for before you opened the door of the passenger side and went in.

"Hey." The driver greeted you.

"Hey, Jungkook." You smiled as you put on your seatbelt whilst Jungkook started to drive away towards the destination that he had set in the GPS. Then you turned around to look at the other passenger's seat where you saw Bambam.

"Where's Yugyeom?" You asked as you didn't see him in the vehicle.

"He's at the back. Setting up things." Bambam pointed his thumb at the back of the van.

"Okay, guys. Let's review one more-" Before you could end your sentence, you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket. You were a bit anxious if it was Yoongi again since he's been calling you for a few times now. And also because Jungkook was beside you and he might have seen the name of the caller. Even though it was him, you would still reject the call. It's not the person that you're afraid of, it's the questions that might be asked to you later on. However, you let out a satisfying breath as it was Rosé who called.

Y/N: "Hey, Rosé."

Rosé: "Y/N! Where are you? I've just arrived at your apartment."

Y/N: "What?!"

Rosé: "Yeah. I knocked on the door but there's no answer."

Y/N: "Ouhh, Rosé. I'm so sorry. I'm ummm… I'm hanging out with Bambam right now."

Rosé: "This early?"

Y/N: "Sorry"
You make an apologetic voice since you felt so guilty about it.

Rosé: "No worries. Glad that you're okay. Yoongi asked me to check on you though."

Y/N: "He did?"

Rosé: "Yeah. I don't know what happened to you both. He sounds… worried?"

Y/N: "I see."

Rosé: "Well, since you're good. I'm gonna fetch some things. See ya!"

Y/N: "Bye."

You disconnected the call. You leaned your head back and closed your eyes.

'Was he really worried?' You thought.
A lot of thoughts running through your mind. If you were really that 'special' like Jungkook said, then why is he with that lady in the first place? And why would he want you to move in with him? Because he sympathy for you? Are you that pathetic?
All the thoughts wouldn't give you any answers. Nothing will except himself. And this frustrated you more. Is it your fault now that you didn't give him a chance to explain himself? But you need time to calm down after what you just saw. The linked arms. The look in that girl's eyes. The guilt he had on his face. Not sure he felt guilty that you knew through that way or because he bumped you.
Without you realizing you let out a deep breath.