Chapter Sixty-Six

1x13
Cresent City

Cassie headed back to the compound to meet up with Astrid and they were going out for a walk so Cassie could tell her everything that she has been up to the past few days.

The older blonde smiled at her "Hey baby."

Cassie smiled back "Hey Sissy... you ready to go so I can fill you in on everything?"

Astrid laughed "of course Cass, let's go."

So the two headed out of the compound and onto the streets of New Orleans. Cassie looked at her sister "So as you know I have been able to talk to Kol so the witch that is making that possible relayed through Kol that I was right it should have worked... it was working but someone hijacked the spell and brought back four witches that weren't the Harvest girls... she said that if you find the four witches brought back in their places and you get rid of them then the girls will come back like they were supposed to but there are a lot of witches in this damn city so that is where I am at right now... I do know one of them though that was what I went to find Nik or Eli about, some warlock by the name of Papa Tunde and he attacked Rebekah so I intend to be the one that brings about his demise."

Astrid laughed "So you can bring Davina back... that's what you're saying? So you just have to find the witch that was brought back in her place? And ohhh I feel sorry for him for pissing you off... you think he's the one that was brought back in Davina's place?"

"Yep Sissy that is exactly what I'm saying and you know that I ger protective when it comes to the people that I care about and Rebekah is on that list so yeah and I don't know but I plan on finding out when I knock his head off his shoulders with Stormbreaker"

Cassie's phone rang before Astrid had the chance to reply, Cassie, checked to see that it was Nik calling her "What's going on Nik?"

"If you aren't already there you might want to meet us at the compound, I got a call from Diego that something happened involving the witches."

"Alright I'll be right there" then Cassie hung up the phone looking back at Astrid "I am needed back at the compound something happened involving the witches so let's go and see what it is."

Astrid nodded at her "Okay then baby let's go."

The two get to the compound at the same time as Klaus and Marcel, Cassie looks at them "You know what this is about yet?"

Klaus shook his head "No, we just got here but it sounded a little urgent so I say we head in and see what happened."

Cassie nodded agreeing with him and the four of them walked into the courtyard seeing Elijah already there. They saw Papa Tunde's body laying in the middle of a magical circle of salt with blood all over his white suit.

Cassie pouted "Well that's not fair I wanted to kill him."

Elijah crouches down to examine Papa Tunde's corpse, while Cassie, Astrid, Marcel, and Klaus stand beside him and watch Klaus has a sarcastic tone in his voice as he speaks "can I get you anything, brother? A magnifying glass? A pipe, perhaps?"

Cassie rolled her eyes at his comment still pouting that she didn't get to be the one to kill the warlock.

"You have a theory you'd like to share with us, Niklaus?"

Marcel comes into the conversation "Back in the day, the witches wanted to send a threat, they'd just kill a chicken and leave it on your doorstep."

Elijah stood up looking at the four others in the room " It's rather a large and ominous chicken, wouldn't you say?"