Chapter Fifty-Three

Cassie's outfit is posted above and the picture came from Pinterest

Cassie's outfit is posted above and the picture came from Pinterest.^^^

The Originals
1x04

Cassie opened her eyes and sat up slowly the one thing she likes about being Asgardian is that she may feel the morning sickness but it never actually makes her sick. Once her nausea subsides she gets up and walks over to her closet finding an outfit for the day.

Cassie walks downstairs and into the living room to hear Hayley say "Okay, fine. Bayou-baby-doctor it is." before she leaves with the witch Agnes.

Rebekah looks at the blonde "you know you could do for a check-up too."

Cassie looks at her "everything is fine Bex, I had one before we left and everything was fine."

Astrid walks in "you're gonna have to make her go.... she hates doctors, but fear not baby sis because I took the liberty of making you an appointment with the best OBGYN in the state of Louisiana who just so happens to have an office in the quarter... your first appointment is on Friday, I will be escorting you."

Cassie rolls her eyes and looks at the Original "see there you go I now have an appointment on Friday."

The original laughs "okay"

Klaus walks into the room and sees his sister "Please, sister, tell me you're not still at it with the internet search. How does one begin, anyway? Just type in "anonymous attic?" Klaus pours himself a scotch.

Rebekah scoffs at him "Someone has to find Elijah, even if I have to search every bloody attic in New Orleans."

Klaus smirks at her "Like looking for a needle in a rather large pile of needles."

"I remember details about the attic Marcel took me to. There were shutters on the windows behind Elijah's coffin."

"Well, that should narrow it down immensely. Myself, I prefer actual strategy as opposed to mind-numbing labor. Marcel's delay in returning our brother makes me suspect he's no longer in charge of the situation. If Davina's loyalty to Marcel is strained, perhaps the young witch will be open to discussing a new alliance."

Rebekah smiles bitterly "As usual, your power grabs are more important than rescuing your brother."

Klaus just smirks at her "I prefer to think of it as killing two birds with one stone. Rob Marcel of his secret weapon, bring our brother home."

Cassie glares at the hybrid "I told you once already Nik... no matter how powerful this girl is, she is still just a kid, not some tool to be used for a power grab" she clenches her jaw and walks out of the room heading towards the door.

Astrid looks at him "she's getting hid hard with hormones right now and she has a major soft spot for kids... so the fact that this Davina is still a kid pretty much it rubs her the wrong way that you want to use her for her power."